The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What is best traffic sources for cpa marketing ?

Completely agree with your point of view Frank and the experience you had with the MS Dating offer for DE. But for newbies starting in this, make your targeting more granular (Mobile and Desktop separate) and also for example, Frank used 4 images and 4 headlines/descriptions - make 4x4=16 ads and see on the first day which has good CTR for the creative and pause the non-performing or low CTR creatives and try to go looking out for best CTR at your Landing page as well. And yes, rapport with ad network's support team or manager will make your task a lot easier.
for sure, it's always easier to optimize your campaigns when you diversify traffic as much as you can, so you get more levers to pull and control your performance. Moreover, blacklisting is a must per every campaign and you need to pay attention here. One source that works well for a creative could not be performing at all on the second creative, and sideways.

Another ultra important thing would be a tracking system. that's an absolute must if you wanna be working with budgets bove 50$, lol. You can't underestimate the power of analysis and optimization

1. Does the offer convert?
  2. What is the payout?
  3. What is my cost per landed referral to the page selling the offer?
  4. What percentage convert to either a payout; or,
    a new customer acquisition and that revenue value (rev-share arrangement)?
That's all that really matters.
I could spend thousands testing -- if your ad network is trash will you refund my money :D

That's a offer side of things, but it would not matter at all if you will run a great converting offer on a fraudulent cheapest traffic source :)

1. Does the offer convert?
  2. What is the payout?
  3. What is my cost per landed referral to the page selling the offer?
  4. What percentage convert to either a payout; or,
    a new customer acquisition and that revenue value (rev-share arrangement)?
That's all that really matters.
I could spend thousands testing -- if your ad network is trash will you refund my money :D

So there is fraud -- you had to blacklist --Point 1
Second try was a fail -- that happens --Point 2

I would not brag about an advertising cost of over 50% ... Maybe, high risk -- high volume (ad spend) you could earn something substantial.

The best traffic will not convert a bad offer and the worst traffic will not convert a good offer.
So what else is new :D

Nothing new lol. And regarding the fraud - nah, I'm not sure. I would say that the guys that handling the traffic internally with a lot of affiliates just maybe know something better then me?

Try our own push notifications base that we get from in-house dating products (us uk ca au nz).
If you are interested to buy it CPC just ping me on Skype ( affmy_1 )

Last edited:
Made 4 creatives and a decent preland and just went for it. Support team helped me to blacklist several sources from scratch and so I made 112% roi pretty easily.

On the other hand my next try turned out as a disaster with negative roi, but experience stayed with me.
So I guess it's all about the good match.

So there is fraud -- you had to blacklist --Point 1
Second try was a fail -- that happens --Point 2

I would not brag about an advertising cost of over 50% ... Maybe, high risk -- high volume (ad spend) you could earn something substantial.

The best traffic will not convert a bad offer and the worst traffic will not convert a good offer.
So what else is new :D

1. Facebook PPC ads - Works well with many niches. Very strict in Dating, Weight Loss, and Gambling but can sometimes get approvals quickly. The targeting options at Facebook are like no other - you can target just about anything on Facebook.

2. Plenty of Fish - Allows very precise targeting and works well in many niches not only dating. Many people can target right down to smokers, nonsmokers, overweight, or married. There are tons of options available to test.

3. Netlog - Offers a more global reach and has about 97 Million members.

4. Linkedin Ads - Here you can target by job function, and global location mainly. Pretty good for many niches including lead generation in business and finance.

5. YouTube - Aside from the hundreds of methods to generate free video traffic you can also buy advertising on youtube.

I want the best traffic sources for cpa ,it should be cheap and high conversions .

Tell me your suggestions.

Thanks.
I would of said that best traffic source is Search traffic because there is the amount of interest already created and as long as your landing page is cool.

Also when I checked lots of sites on similarweb, the most traffic came from organic search.

Although he people who land on your page are likely to convert. Tthere is one thing that we all cannot guarantee for sure.
Although we can try our best to influence human actions, we can't guarantee for sure what they will do when they land on a page.

With that said, I have good reasons to believe search traffic is the best.

Truth is; you can't measure for fraud based on realtime data --so it is all conjecture or innuendo .
I have gotten pretty good at measuring the fraud in advertising traffic and will eventually will on this type of traffic (push).
Not being negative really but an accurate test would be 1,500 + and what would that cost US GEO (tier 1)?

Open offer: I would be more than happy to accept, log, detect then redirect ALL the traffic YOU buy to your chosen destination -- and provide you with all the server logs. Then you will know --but you won't I'll bet on that ;)

The old classic way is Facebook and Google AdWords. Also teaser networks. In Europe and Asia, the most active ones are:
Outbrain
Revcontent
Taboola (whitehat only, very slow moderation and support, but it's the best network in terms of traffic amount)
Mgid (has a lot of Vietnamese and Indian traffic)
AdNow (weightloss works good, particularly with before/after illustrations, very slow and picky moderators, I recommend to contact them right away to speed up the process)
Yengo (Thai network, works good with offers in parasites and joints niches

push and pop is amazing for CPA offers.
especially push traffic at the moment.
and native as well, for forex and health and beauty offers.

Hey man, if you're really interested in getting something out of CPA, come join us at BidMagnet.
Not only will we provide you with the traffic you're interested in but also give you insights on what kind of offer you can make money out of nowadays, what kind of traffic might do good etc.

MI
Back