The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is best paid traffic source for the niche "Health & Beauty"

I recommend Facebook Ads but you will need to create cloaking link or prelanding as Facebook is not allowing direct affiliate links.
I do not use links afiliate I Advertiser. Goods: Dietary supplements for women and Facebook says it's adult goods does not pass my advertisements. Do I then prelending help?
Sorry for my English

Facebook has pretty strict rules, if you product breaks them ... well you need to cloak but that's a never ending battle with a pretty strong counterpart - you will be loosing accounts on the fly. It can be profitable, but I personally dont do that, I don't like cat&mouse games :)

Last edited:
Facebook has pretty strict rules, if you product breaks them ... well you need to cloak but that's a never ending battle with a pretty strong counterpart - you will be loosing accounts on the fly. It can be profitable, but I personally dont do that, I don't like cat&mouse games :)

Thank you, thank you, and thank you! I, and our team of Mods, have been preaching this at every opportunity here. We frequently get push back for taking this position. Then somewhere down the road, those that pushed back come and complain that they've had loads of account bans, IP bans, and credit card bans as a result.

White hat can and does work when someone takes the time to get a set of brains on how to work within the system and the TOS of these platforms.

Hello,
I'm working on "Health & Beauty" niche, suppliments for woman health
Can you suggest me the some good paid/free traffic source to getting result fast.
thanks.

I'd recommend traditional Adwords and BING search PPC - Facebook PPC is also not bad although the quality will be a lot lower as it's display and not search, but then again you do get a heck of a lot more volume. Hope that helps mate ;)

I will definitely recommend you to target YouTube paid keywords campaign along with Google keywords campaign since most of them are more likely to know it practical on YouTube so you may get the.right audience for your blog or website.

Google Adwords is the best paid source of traffic but I would suggest you to try to build your own traffic, social media sites and SEO are the best medium for getting real traffic for your Health & Beauty website.

Thank you, thank you, and thank you! I, and our team of Mods, have been preaching this at every opportunity here. We frequently get push back for taking this position. Then somewhere down the road, those that pushed back come and complain that they've had loads of account bans, IP bans, and credit card bans as a result.

White hat can and does work when someone takes the time to get a set of brains on how to work within the system and the TOS of these platforms.

Hi I agree. It's a issue to post affiliate links on FB. I say if you want to use FB have a website or page that promotes the product and promote the link to that page on FB. Everyone wants the quick money cause all the affiliate claims. I say just find a niche you would follow for nothing and build your biz around that through content. it takes longer but if you can keep it up with proper keywords and SEO I feel you are setting your self up for a easier time as time goes by. if your blog can build high quality traffic you will make easy money.. just have to have patience

Nobody had luck with Facebook ads or are the rules for promoting too harsh to get profit out of it?

Health and Beauty has limitations on FB, as does Dating and such. You have to be a product provider, owner, or their designated rep to promote these on FB as I understand it. However, you can have an FB page for some of these products with links to your site that promotes them.

Health and Beauty has limitations on FB, as does Dating and such. you have to be a product provider, owner, or their designated rep to promote these on FB as I understand it. However, you can have an FB page for some of these products with links to your site that promotes them.

Thanks @T J Tutor - I was already guessing that would be the way to go.

you can permote via social media like Facebook twitter Instagram i also use on website i first permote on facebook throw permotions good for every website

banners
Back