The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is actual keyword density necessary for a web content?

M.U.M. Abdul Maleque

affiliate
Key word is the single most important factor for SEO. Once it was a point that 3-4% keyword density was necessary for SEO of a content. It is also a concern that key word stuffing is bad for a content.

What is the current status of maintaining key word density in a content and what is the ideal density to be taken care of , keeping in view the above situation and other factors?

Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page.

Almost 2-3% of keyword density is suitable for any web content based on your number of words for that content.

We can target our our keywords with long tail keyword. that is one of the best way to target our main keyword and keyword density should be 2-3%.

Keyword density" plays any role in SEO for ranking purpose. I personally try to stay betwwen 2.5% and 3% for my top density

2-3%. you can use keywords density for your web content but i would like to suggest you google bot does not give importance of keyword density now a days google bot like LSI keywords of your web just forgot to about keywords density use LSI keywords

MI
Back