The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is a good way to rank my videos on YouTube?

I think you should not only rely on just some videos to rank but instead to make as many keywords videos in a niche in this way you get better chances of one of your videos to rank high and you also get some more traffic

Hi, I am an owner of two Youtube channels with 1.3 M (Channel Name : BeautyZing) and 836k (Channel Name : YesDIY) subscribers respectively. I created these two channels from scratch and today they have collectively over 1.8+ million subscribers. From my experience of youtube over the past 5+ years, I have tell you that 'consistency' of content creation and 'watch time' of your users matter the most. Secondly, the keywords you use in title and description and tags are important. If you place these keywords and tags correctly then your videos will appear in other people's suggested video list and you will get more views.

My suggestion to you is to focus on creating interesting content that your audience will love to watch for a longer time. If you follow these two rules then I can guarantee you that your youtube channel will grow rapidly.

MI
Back