The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is a good way to get as many as possible Facebook ad accounts?

M

Matsinator

Hi! I must say loving this forum. Found a lot of useful info through the search function.

What I can't really figure out is how I can get as many ad accounts possible on Facebook without creating fake profiles. The internet has so many ways (that don't work)

Can someone assist me a bit on this one? I got only one account but I know Facebook bans a lot for sometimes no reason!

Having more than 1 is definitely a hassle - personally i have two, so one is for backup.
But my main approach is always to get my main account back, even though it has been banned quite a few times. This is waaaaay easier than dealing with new accounts every time.

Having more than 1 is definitely a hassle

ALWAYS!

Buy them from a trusted provider ;)

They last anywhere from a few minutes to a few days at most now. NOT WORTH THE BLACKHAT practices on FB anymore. You can spend far less time and money with WhiteHat and earn great with the right verticals and funnels.

But I see people that have up to 1000 accounts. How can that be?

Now, not to doubt you, but how can you "see" how many accounts someone else has?

PM me your source of provider please !

We do not permit the promotion of the buying and selling of accounts in this community. It is a violation of the other platforms TOS and therefore a violation of our TOS.

My recommendation - have one account, don't do anything too stupid with it. If you need to do blackhat scenarios, then probably FB is not the best traffic source for you.

If your offers are okay for FB, then keep on going - your account will be banned from time to time, but if you haven't done anything "too blackhat" then getting it back shouldn't actually be that difficult.
I've shared this before, and can't thank enough a friend from an affiliate group who shared this to me - there's a small ebook exactly on this topic of how to get it back 90% of the time.

Personally I'm quite intrigued about how can they be so good at detecting new fake accounts - I've gone to great lengths to mask my steps (aged duplicate account that I accidentally created years ago, good number of friends (but not matching), no logins from same IP as old account, payment method was new, even used a different browser), but they still got me.
After this, and some additional research, I concluded that duplicate accounts don't seem to be the way to go.

Now, not to doubt you, but how can you "see" how many accounts someone else has?

I saw it on youtube once. He said he contacted support and told them he was an agency and need as many account possible to serve his clients needs. But the method he showed didn't work anymore. But If nobody here knows about that it might be fake I guess.

Also I am only doing CPA marketing. Not trying anything Blackhat whatsoever. Maybe they just don't like me promoting Sweepstakes?

MI
Back