The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is a good traffic source to start with?

For me, social media is the best way to start get traffic over any web page of your choice. Even Facebook is providing ads facility to target your choice of people.

Using fake traffic is not solution, i agree with you. But people are still trying them. It might help you now but in future it is going to spam your website or blog because Google has its algorithem according to which he analysis every web page.

Honestly the only “quality” traffic sources you are going to find are places that your target audience hangs out. So you have to ask yourself, what is my affiliate product that I’m promoting and who would be most interested in it.

For example if a website is about automotive repair but your audience is about mommy blogging, chances are that site would be low quality traffic for you. While if an auto parts store were to advertise on that site it would likely be very high quality.

What it comes down to is relevance of the audience you are trying to target and which action you are wanting them to take.

If you haven’t done so already, I highly suggest creating a marketing plan to help you identify your target audience, so you can better research paid traffic opportunities that would best serve your business.

banners
Back