The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything What is a good start with influencer marketing?

Jocial

affiliate
What’s the main difference between a regular influencer marketing campaign and a successful one?

The answer is - a clear vision and meticulous planning.

If you’re just starting out, I’ve got a quick plan of action for you:

1. Understand your target audience: Prepare buyer personas based on parameters like demographics, location, and interests.

2. Choose your social media channel: Based on who your target audience is, pick the channel where your audience is the most active on.

3. Set your campaign goals: From the onset, you need to know what you want to achieve from the collaboration.

Do you want to boost your engagement rate or win more sales?

Find the answers now.

4. Find the right influencers: While shortlisting your potential influencers, evaluate different profiles based on key metrics like engagement rate and the number of followers. Also, look at the quality of content and comments on their social profiles. A natural fit would be someone who shares the same values as your brand.

5. Reach out to them: Send an email expressing your interest in a collaboration. If they respond positively, discuss what you expect from the campaign.

6. Prepare an influencer agreement: From key deliverables to deadlines and compensation, you need to clearly convey everything in your influencer agreement. After all, both parties involved should be on the same page.

7. Measure ROI: Based on your KPIs, measure the ROI of your influencer marketing campaign. Some popular ways to do so include tracking website traffic, revenue, engagement rate, and overall social media activity.

Ready to dive into influencer marketing?

Last edited by a moderator:
1. search on google for influencers websites
2. select influencer for your niche
3. contact them for promote your product

I can easily see in these posts that none of you have ever tried to contact, or successfully contacted an influencer. It is not as easy as just emailing them. They have gatekeepers!

MI
Back