1. buy BNB
2. wait new project on binance launchpool or launchpad
3. participate in the project

Last edited by a moderator:
The simple recipe:
1. go to and buy BNB
2. wait new project on binance launchpool or launchpad
3. participate in the project

In my last deal project with Stepn i got 20 000 GMT Tokens.
In the Second deal i got 800

So you made 11 worthless posts in 20 minutes so you could post a link. You really can't be more inventive and more valuable than that? LAME!

Last edited:
sorry to hear that
2022-1st-half-investments.png

Maybe crypto will do better next year ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
So you made 11 worthless posts in 20 minutes so you could post a link. You really can't be more inventive and more valuable than that? LAME!
It just happened to be a coincidence that I stopped at 11. Do you really think it's useless? I can share my experience in crypto more detail

Do you really think it's useless?

Take a look at the first ten posts and show me where they are valuable. They were obviously made hastily in order to get you past the 10 post requirement to post links. This is obvious behavior.

If you are planning to be a valuable member then that's great. We welcome the voice of another experienced marketer.

Please understand that one of the most obvious spammer tactics in forums right now is to rapidly create whatever is the minimum number of posts required so that a spam link can be posted. We see this at least 8 or 10 times a day. The Pakistani and Bangladeshi make up for more than 80% of these at the moment. We, forum owners and managers, are on high alert for this every moment of the day. The Xenforo Forum, the Admin Zone Forum, the Admin Talk Forum, etc., are all discussing daily how to deal with this and how to automate the process of identifying and eliminating the spammers. All of us have zero tolerance for it these days. If you saw our daily spam logs, your jaw would hit the floor!

We love our members and vendors and do all we can to protect them, that's why I made the original statement to you and did not ban you. We always give everyone a chance to be a valuable member.

60 shares of DIVO

I do hold blue chips and opt for dividends. This one looks interesting, I haven't done DIVO. I am in EFT's through a different conduit and take the dividend options there as well. I prefer the EFT's that include Berkshire Hathaway. I have both Vanguard and iShares Core. These are through my managed choices. I tell them what I want and they handle it.

You track the various indexes more than I do.

Well i'm looking for a proper place to invest. Maybe above mentioned NFT is actually a good idea. I heard about a lot of good artists who creates great piece of art and have their own unique style, in their for example. She create great animated compositions, i saw them. And if i'm not wrong, it was her who drew illustrations for the MTV Video Music Awards. There was Miley Cyrus, if i remember correctly. I think it is always better to buy something trully unique and creative.

Last edited by a moderator:
60 shares of DIVO $2,199.00 just added today ;) VIX is almost @ 2 year median now.
**good timing Bought the dip on the US Jobs Report this morning

^^added
B2 Spirits (Stealth Nuclear Bombers) Elephant Walk

elephant-walk-B2.jpg

Whiteman Air Force Base, Missouri

My luck, Putin scrambles to the basement, Stock Market crashes, BTC becomes worthless ...

Last edited:
banners
Back