The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What happens with Topoffers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't assume the worst until you know that as fact.
Links pulled until there is some clarification is the best policy.

ProfitSocial owes me $800+ dollars. My manager Olga Zadera says she no longer works there and she's now with another network called Andromeda.

After emailing ProfitSocial support I was contacted by Anastaysia asking me for a new payment method. I haven't heard from her or anybody else ever since.

This is a totally unprofessional way to handle things. No payment, no previous notice from the managers, unsupportive staff (if there is any left).

I'm really mad at this. Losing $800+ dollars is no fun.
@BenitoB: belousdmv - this is the Skype ID of the guy who helped me with my money. Maybe he can helps you too! Good luck :)

Hi AffiliateFix community!

We'd like to сlarify this discussion on behalf of AdsEmpire. We are a new CPA network, founded in 2020, in fact we do have several ex-employees of TopOffers. In other terms, we do not associate our network with any other networks and companies.

Dear partners,

TopOffers closed its operation on July 1st, 2021.
Please pause traffic by midnight on June 30th, 2021.
Any traffic sent from July 1st, 2021 will not be paid for.
Feel free to contact us by email: contact@topoffers.com

JCPiU94.png

THREAD CLOSED

Let's Move on.

If any of you had Top Offers accounts, you can get in touch with Marina at AdsEmpire if you have dating and adult traffic and she will assist you in approval there.

I've known Marina for many years and have great respect for her. She is the best and I highly recommend working with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back