“Adavice”/  “1Win

What happens with Topoffers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
No accurate idea ...
Are you selling their program? Converting and getting paid OK?
They have been around a long time and reputable.
Long vacation IDK ...

I believe they are under a process of corporate restructuring, this is my idea after listened their personal inside. But it seems will go in a positive, new trend. As you told, the company is reputable and moving from a lot of years.

It is sad that the internet hug is a text message. lol. Well, the website seems to be pretty ok, except that the footer date is not updated and still says 2019. But the website was registered in 1999, last update was on 2020 and the website will be here till 2027. While this is not a guarantee that everything is ok, but it provides some useful information which you may put into consideration.

Welcome to the forum)))
I just checked their page in LinkedIn, there are a lot of people working there, why don't you just write one of them directly and ask

I've reached out to what I knew to be some company insiders, but nobody has returned any messages.

I did learn that some of their staff went over to AdsEmpire, but I cannot confirm that the two companies are interlaced.

Where did you hear that?? I tried to search about it, but noones says AdsEmpire has a relation with Topoffers :confused:

- Samira
This is what I know from my AM (he is new) and today I received an old payment from ProfitSocial after I had a conversation with him. So I think my info is ok :)

We hear this from some of our trusted and trusted affiliates of Topoffers, accounts migrated Topoffers to AdsEmpire. now it's strange but for a lot of reasons.

Waiting for the official update from Topoffers or AdsEmpire.

That is really strange, usually companies announce things like that and not just migrate affiliate's accounts

Someone with fresh news around activity or inactivity of TopOffers?

Thanks, mates!

Last edited:
ProfitSocial owes me $800+ dollars. My manager Olga Zadera says she no longer works there and she's now with another network called Andromeda.

After emailing ProfitSocial support I was contacted by Anastaysia asking me for a new payment method. I haven't heard from her or anybody else ever since.

This is a totally unprofessional way to handle things. No payment, no previous notice from the managers, unsupportive staff (if there is any left).

I'm really mad at this. Losing $800+ dollars is no fun.

ProfitSocial owes me $800+ dollars. My manager Olga Zadera says she no longer works there and she's now with another network called Andromeda.

After emailing ProfitSocial support I was contacted by Anastaysia asking me for a new payment method. I haven't heard from her or anybody else ever since.

This is a totally unprofessional way to handle things. No payment, no previous notice from the managers, unsupportive staff (if there is any left).

I'm really mad at this. Losing $800+ dollars is no fun.

Yes, I understand my friend. Many times I lived this situation in more than 15 years of activity.

But ProfitSocial keeps some relations with TopOffers or not?

Thanks a lot. and good luck about it!

Kalif

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back