The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What Google Services do you use more often?

Arleigh

affiliate
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I think most of us are attached to the services of google especially those who are working for the site's link building and promotions...[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Here are some Google services that I often use:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Gmail – I think can't start my work without opening my gmail account. This is the first thing I do in our office.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Google Analytics – monitoring and analyzing my site[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Google Search [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Checking Serp in Google[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Google Docs[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Google Toolbar[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Google Adwords[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Google Adsense[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Kindly share yours and explain how attached are you to them.[/FONT]

I use GMail service pretty much exclusively. I have the GMail IMAP connector setup in Apple Mail, but rarely use it. For me the GMail webmail client is just more convenient and I can get to it no matter where I am or what system I'm using.I think gmail is the service much used

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I mostly use google analytics and a[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]dsense but i do use gmail and of course good old google search where would we be without it.[/FONT]

im a google whore i believe lol

Adwords Client Centre (as ive got a few accounts, and i look after some other peoples)
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]analytics[/FONT] (its free reliable and gives good stats)
adsense (cus it pays for my beer money :) )
web master tools (just helps)
talk (got some mates that only use it)
gmail (EMAIL like a forum... how can you get any better)
alerts (lets me know whats going on with new listings)
docs (i store documents like contracts etc as i allways lose stuff)
groups (bit of fun)
orkut (cus it was inviter only and i had to know what was inside )

ive tried some other things but dint like them

Google Products

I use these things

Gmail
Google
Google Analytics
Google toolbar
Google Base ( I used it two or 3 times and find it interesting).

I use G mail,Google search engine and Orkut. G mail is the best mailing service because it's a big storage space and very easy to get a loads of memory and has everything you basically need.Google search engine have different kinds of search, including image, local and other important searchings etc. Another good servicing is Orkut. Broadly speaking Google is a Superior.

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Gmail – I check it every hour or so when I am not asleep :)
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Google Analytics – I use it but I don't check it much often.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Google Search - Yes most of the times[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Serp in Google[/FONT] - Yes for most of my sites.
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Google Docs - Sometimes[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Google Toolbar - Always.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Google Adsense - Once a week I check out the stats.
[/FONT]

banners
Back