The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What Does Bid Increase/Decrease Mean?

goodoboy

affiliate
Hello,

This probably an easy question for some people.

But what happens when you increase a bid on mobile traffic.

For example, if I increase my bid from $0.006 to $0.008, what can I expect to see? More volume for a given amount of time, better quality, etc?

Thank you

You will get more volume and better quality traffic.
Its recommended to bid so that you are in the top 3 position while testing to get data fast and good quality traffic.

You will get more volume and better quality traffic.
Its recommended to bid so that you are in the top 3 position while testing to get data fast and good quality traffic.

Thank you ,

I have been testing for almost several days with at average bid just gather data.

Better quality its what I don't understand? How is it possible?
  • Bidding higher will get are ads displayed on better placements
  • Your ads are higher in the queue so fresh visitors that have not been exposed to ads by other affiliates yet
  • If you running RON, higher bids will get you traffic from the more expensive targets with better quality of traffic

• Bidding higher will get are ads displayed on better placements
  • Your ads are higher in the queue so fresh visitors that have not been exposed to ads by other affiliates yet
  • If you running RON, higher bids will get you traffic from the more expensive targets with better quality of traffic
Thank you Irs1995,

I am running RON at average bids, and hesitant to increase bid til I get atleast positive ROI. What I will do next is optimize much as I can, review the results. If good results, some decent ROI, I was going to increase bids.

Here is what happen the past 2 days: I purposely (just curious) doubled the bid and notice higher CTR, but bigger loss and more conversions but not enough conversions to get positive ROI. So I am thinking I need to optimize a bit more with more targeting and see if this helps.

I think I am on the right track.

Thank you

Here is what happen the past 2 days: I purposely (just curious) doubled the bid and notice higher CTR, but bigger loss and more conversions but not enough conversions to get positive ROI. So I am thinking I need to optimize a bit more with more targeting and see if this helps.
Yeah you are on the right track

Continue running RON and cut targets that have not gotten conversions in after spending 2-3x offer payout.

banners
Back