The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

what do you think to this title?

redsy

affiliate
Hi my home page title is
Home Information Packs | HIP | HIPS | Home Information Pack provider

Would i be better off dropping the extra home information pack provider section and having it as below

Home Information Packs | HIP | HIPS provider

My thinking so the text is less and therfore more relevant. And if someone searches for home information pack it is pick up within the plural version. Is it try it and see?

As it stands the full title is displayed on SERPS.

thoughts would be appreciated.Thanks

My slant on this would be:
Home Information Packs (HIPs) from Company Name HIP provider in Geolocation

Didnt wont to use company name as well because this also contains HIP. However, the name does includes ie location HIP - Consultant . co .uk

The main terms am trying to improve are HIPS and home information Packs.

Hi my home page title is
Home Information Packs | HIP | HIPS | Home Information Pack provider

Would i be better off dropping the extra home information pack provider section and having it as below

I think this one would be fine:

Home Information Packs l Home Information Pack provider

It looks and sounds better, I think the user will not
use an acronym to search certain sites related to
your site. :dance2:

The acronyms have massive search results per month equal if not more than the home information packs ones. Probably due to the length of the term home information packs and that people cant be bothered typing it all.

Would it be devalued for having both plural and singular versions there?

Last edited by a moderator:
No it wouldn't devalue it.

is fine. Although the first one won't hurt. Run with the one above, then switch. I would need to see the content on the page, h1 h2 etc really to make an educated call :)

Sent you a PM OWG, thoughts would be much appreciated.

Cheers for your thoughts ringer, am ranking well for HIPS and would be worried to take this out of title.

I still think for HIPS, location is verrrry important.
A seller in Manchester is unlikely to be interested in getting an HIP Survey from an Exeter based HIP Provider. However to rank high for HIP (etc) coupled with Exeter as a location should be well achievable. I could tweak to get that while having my coffee break. Unless of course, we are dealing with a National HIP Provider here. In which case forget what I just said.

For me, I would choose this title. This looks better because there's less repeating of keywords.

Home Information Packs | HIP |
HIPS provider

For me, I would choose this title. This looks better because there's less repeating of keywords.

Home Information Packs | HIP |
HIPS provider

Thanks for your feedback.

My site is fluctuating alot at present for a couple of the KWs within this title.

Once it stabilises, i am going to try this suggestion as it seems generally agreed its the best option.

In my opinion you should also include your geo location to get your nearby visitor's attention. It can be beneficial in getting visitors from your geographic location, it can also yield in improved Average Visit Duration, because visitor will be aware about your product and location as well.

regards
John

In my opinion you should also include your geo location to get your nearby visitor's attention. It can be beneficial in getting visitors from your geographic location, it can also yield in improved Average Visit Duration, because visitor will be aware about your product and location as well.

regards
John

I am going for the national market. Would it be worth at the bottom of my pages having a trading address with street, name, city, england, uk included?

If so should i include on every page do you think??

I am also thinking about putting some more text on home page under images, before footer. Good or bad idea? site in signature HIPS.

Will spoil design a bit though have no h1, h2 tags on homepage. Thought i could include down there.

It looks horrible. Spammy and horrible. Change it to something that describes the site without spamming key words.

Use those keywords in the meta tag in a coherant sentace.

banners
Back