The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review What do you think about BongaCams?

Pretty bad company.
Do you work for them? Because you have their logo as profile picture.

I would like to do it, for that I need an opinion, could you please help me with that? in you have an opinion about them

What would you like to do?
Their affiliate payouts suck, as well as their terms for performers are pretty bad.

Because they offer good benefits for models, and I saw some of them who achieved good money with them

Did you try to get in contact with BongaCams? I know they offer trainings in order to help you with your account and how to improve your broadcast

Did you try to get in contact with BongaCams? I know they offer trainings in order to help you with your account and how to improve your broadcast
Why would I contact them?
I'm on the front page almost daily. Doesn't matter what cam site I'm using.
Revenue, payouts etc is just worse at Bonga than at other cam sites.

If I was an employee

Look, just be straight with us. We are a family here and will be glad to help you, but get honest here. There is no need to be shifty with us. We are here to be helpful and honest with one another. We have more than 900 businesses registered here and they all love to help one another as well as help the members here.

I think you work for them, Demii thinks the same! You must have joined us for a reason, so let's hear why you are here and what you would like to achieve when here.

Yes, I am a BongaCams employee, but first I wanted to know the opinion of the community in order to start a good conversation to offer the platform in the best way,

Well, you got an answer to the opinion part. :) Maybe some others will see this thread and offer theirs, as well.

If you hope to discuss, recruit for, or promote the company here, you have to be an approved vendor first. It's really easy to submit an application. This pdf will provide more information for you: https://www.affiliatefix.com/attachments/vendor-requirements-v5-pdf.18042/

If you'd like a visual guide, that can be found here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed

Well, you got an answer to the opinion part. :) Maybe some others will see this thread and offer theirs, as well.

If you hope to discuss, recruit for, or promote the company here, you have to be an approved vendor first. It's really easy to submit an application. This pdf will provide more information for you: https://www.affiliatefix.com/attachments/vendor-requirements-v5-pdf.18042/

If you'd like a visual guide, that can be found here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed

Thank you so much for this information.

Yes, I am a BongaCams employee

Does Bonga have an affiliate program?

Are you an affiliate manager, or do you hold a different position? I'm just being curious because if you have an affiliate program, it can be added to our Resources which will give your platform some affiliate opportunities here.

I wanted to know the opinion of the community

Sure! You can get loads of opinions here from many of the members. Opinions from marketers and from business representatives will be happy to share their thoughts.

List for us the areas of Bongo you would like opinions on.

I apologize

No need to apologize, we simply wanted you to open up and let us in so we could be helpful. We understand the shyness.

Last edited:
My take is you come off with a crooked approach because you are met with criticism or overt hostility when promoting your cam site.
I have been involved in the adult webcam business since 2000 --seen it all ...

Does Bonga have an affiliate program?

Are you an affiliate manager, or do you hold a different position? I'm just being curious because if you have an affiliate program, it can be added to our Resources which will give your platform some affiliate opportunities here.

Sure! You can get loads of opinions here from many of the members. Opinions from marketers and from business representatives will be happy to share their thoughts.

List for us the areas of Bongo you would like opinions on.

No need to apologize, we simply wanted you to open up and let us in so we could be helpful. We understand the shyness.

No BongaCams has not an affiliate program, our idea is to answer questions from models who are interested in joining our platform and provide information in case they are already working with us and let them know that we are offering the best support.
I am a model and studio account manager, in case you wish to get in contact with our team ;)

banners
Back