The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What do you promote?

We work a lot with adult publishers and I can say that some players do underestimate mobile subscriptions. They work great for both cheaper traffic (like Asian) and more expensive (Latam and Europe). If you want to try some or get more information, just ping me

I primarily push adult dating offers to Tier 1 countries via my media buying efforts. We've also experimented with PUA, Cams, Enhancement, etc but haven't pushed them heavily yet. We do also run a number of targeted campaigns on other GEOs as well.

Mostly purchase the traffic from networks but we also utilize our internal traffic, mailers, etc.

Search Engine Optimization is the niche that I work on so much. I also do generate traffic for several offers and even products. I can say that I am not limited on the offers that i do promote as much as they do fall within my category. I always love working with clients from Europe and USA. In fact, their traffic is highly valuable than any other countries in the world. They have always given me the best returns.

If any of you is looking HQ adult pop traffic you can hit my skype..
We have quality traffic in adult niche.
add my skype for further details

Very good results showes subscriptions and sweeps on our network(Clickadu - adult pop traffic). ping me at skype johan_clickadu for more details

i am newbie on these cpa networks.. but i am doing little bit works ..
if anyone willing to help me and promote your offers please pm me
thanks

Hello , i was working with Dating / Cams / Adult Niche
Visitors From Facebook Pages / Profiles / IG with this Netoworks..
First is Adverten
OAsc06b3TkCmX151VrqLaw.png

NLu1qmM3T__p0_QF1QLvZg.png

Second is Mobiteasy (Instant Approval)
_28Laa-USaC-gtNgwpfm7A.png

Also Crakrevenue
pNwy0Bg6Rpm_36sW-z24-g.png

This are my Results tryed and Got Paid :affiliatefix::ninja:
Thanks if you will join with my Referal Links :):)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Ari Kasa (@marketking.al) • Instagram photos and videos
if you Need help or have Questions , i would be Happy if we share Ideas / Tips / Secrets for making more Money :)
All of this 3 Networks Replay very fast for any Question on Skype :D

MI
Back