The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What do you do if you're desperate?

Pr0duct

affiliate
I saw this on another forum but it was old and irrelevant

lets all pretend we have no money an our desperate, what do you do to make money?

Add tips, suggestions etc

If you have no money, and assuming taking a loan isnt an option, the most probable way of making money is by selling your time.

Basically sell what skills you have. If you are good at writing, then write for others. Get a job.

lets all pretend we have no money an our desperate, what do you do to make money?

If you are asking this of an individual, and not based on anything to do with a specific background, then the answer has be based on that individuals skills, location, and center of influence.

When I ran car dealerships in the 70's, I always told my crew they could "drop me from an airplane bare-assed naked into any English speaking country that sold cars and I would have a job, a suit, a hundred bucks in my pocket, and a place to live by the end of the day".

In the end, for everyone, it's your ambition, skill sets, and ability to communicate that will save your butt!

Well, in a desperate situation you wouldn't have a choice.

I agree with you! Problem is, it can take months to reach the minimum payout amount.

Having said all that, aren't there a few sites where you can sell the whole article, rather than use it as passive income? Again though, if you need money right NOW, it can take more time than you've got.

It could be a good thing to add to something else you're doing, so there is more than one income stream.

banners
Back