The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What do y’all do to make money

Lovenson tanelus

I need something to do to make money I tried a lot of stuff and it seem like nothing works for me and I don’t know why. My journey is so overwhelming. I just need a start and something that Going to work, like rally works! Everyday I’m watching YouTube videos and seem like nothing their saying is working ugh. Can someone help me like no bs. Trust me when I said I tried everything I really did. I just need something that going to really work

If it`s really so much things you've tried, I guess you just spread your time and energy on too much things. Just pick something that you really like to do and focus on that, increase your knowledge and practice and one day, I`m sure, you`ll succeed

If it`s really so much things you've tried, I guess you just spread your time and energy on too much things. Just pick something that you really like to do and focus on that, increase your knowledge and practice and one day, I`m sure, you`ll succeed
Thank you frfr I was on the Urge to give up but you didn’t say much but you made me not want to give up no more.. Thank you

I need something to do to make money I tried a lot of stuff and it seem like nothing works for me and I don’t know why. My journey is so overwhelming. I just need a start and something that Going to work, like rally works! Everyday I’m watching YouTube videos and seem like nothing their saying is working ugh. Can someone help me like no bs. Trust me when I said I tried everything I really did. I just need something that going to really work

Hey did you see what is going on with YouTubers. Look at those genies guys how they crashed in 2020. This is crazy!
5ld4yKT8Rl2dZoEO9gI-gWFkOHJ2mpWBTMC24jbE2TrduCWe-JJcg8ry29PU98Wo87_fnubk6Mk5hMzojx4e_7aB3vVF5vP3fJvMJrdLGrjm2v7iefUOYLWBfQFJP25tEinAmcPs

In case that you missed the 10 highest-paid YouTubers that closed the 2020 in multi million $ earnings and maybe you will be motivated and go give it a try to YouTube same as they did in 2020.

All the best,
Vik

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop wasting your time with MMO bullshit at YouTube would be a good start. Most of MMO on Youtube is just promotional hype to sell MMO that rarely works.

Take a look at what is being advertised in native ads a lot and with some longevity --a few weeks or more. Those types of offers are *probably selling* When people buy spots on expensive media (news sites, social media ads you see in your daily feeds, on popular YouTube videos --media placements that cost real money) they are making real money or just losing their ass big time <no guarantee either way :D

Yeah you right they all be lying and doing a lot of click bait and they will beat around the bush like they would tell you that you can make money from this website but won’t tell you the truth on what you really need to do or the website don’t be really paying smh . Idk I Experience that a lot with YouTuber. I my as well become one

Last edited:
Okay, deep breath and focus. :)

Our members earn money using many different ways. We have tons of case studies, guides and tutorials, follow-alongs and general basic information that you can access for free, anytime you like.

For industry terms, lingo, descriptions, etc. that will give you the basic info for CPA or affiliate marketing, go here: What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)

One step at a time. Get the basic info, pick one vertical, traffic source or type and a tracker that you think you'd like to try. Plan your work and budget, pick a goal then take action. Stick with it until you either master those things or you decide you don't like that coarse of action, in which case you pivot.

Anyway, focus on one thing or area at a time. That will help you a lot to avoid overwhelm and shiny object syndrome.

When you're ready to start a campaign, it's good to create a follow-along journey thread, so members can help you every step of the way as you need it. It's also a good way to keep yourself focused and accountable (to yourself).

ALWAYS, we are here to help you or answer questions, anytime you need it.

Okay, deep breath and focus. :)

Our members earn money using many different ways. We have tons of case studies, guides and tutorials, follow-alongs and general basic information that you can access for free, anytime you like.

For industry terms, lingo, descriptions, etc. that will give you the basic info for CPA or affiliate marketing, go here: What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)

One step at a time. Get the basic info, pick one vertical, traffic source or type and a tracker that you think you'd like to try. Plan your work and budget, pick a goal then take action. Stick with it until you either master those things or you decide you don't like that coarse of action, in which case you pivot.

Anyway, focus on one thing or area at a time. That will help you a lot to avoid overwhelm and shiny object syndrome.

When you're ready to start a campaign, it's good to create a follow-along journey thread, so members can help you every step of the way as you need it. It's also a good way to keep yourself focused and accountable (to yourself).

ALWAYS, we are here to help you or answer questions, anytime you need it.
That’s what I’m going to start doing I do be wanting quick result all I need a patient but I’m going to start cpa marketing again and see where it takes me.

That’s what I’m going to start doing I do be wanting quick result all I need a patient but I’m going to start cpa marketing again and see where it takes me.

It's like anything else that you're new or inexperienced in. The more familiar you become with it, the faster it can go. It'll be faster and easier to set up campaigns and you'll have a better idea of what works or doesn't work for you.

You do have AffiliateFix on your side, so that's an advantage. :) Use it/us as a resource when you need to.

It's like anything else that you're new or inexperienced in. The more familiar you become with it, the faster it can go. It'll be faster and easier to set up campaigns and you'll have a better idea of what works or doesn't work for you.

You do have AffiliateFix on your side, so that's an advantage. :) Use it/us as a resource when you need to.
Thank you so much and for the support

I agree regarding setting up a follow along, you've got nothing to lose and a whole lot of knowledge to gain when doing those.

I also agree to stop watching youtube videos and start taking action, I seen you mention CPALead, damn, I used them like 10 years ago. There is a ton of helpful information on affiliatefix. 1000000x better than all the youtube videos put together ;)

I agree regarding setting up a follow along, you've got nothing to lose and a whole lot of knowledge to gain when doing those.

I also agree to stop watching youtube videos and start taking action, I seen you mention CPALead, damn, I used them like 10 years ago. There is a ton of helpful information on affiliatefix. 1000000x better than all the youtube videos put together ;)
10 year ago dang where was I at I wish I knew about these thing around that time lol and you right I just need to stay focus things just get overwhelming sometimes but I’m not going to let nothing stop me no more I’m going to keep pushing got my goal and stay focus

Trust me when I said I tried everything I really did.

I can't believe this, though I know you do. I've been in this business for more than 20 years and I have not found the time or capability to try everything. Maybe one difference is I don't try, I just do it until it works. If you have tried everything, then you have not stayed with one thing until you succeed with it. Here's some news for you, every type of marketing succeeds, but you have to stay with one thing until you master it. Including mastering the tools and platforms like your tracker and traffic sources, building creatives, understanding and implementing angles, hooks, and triggers.

You have to select one niche, one or two offers for that niche, select a tracker, choose a traffic source, and keep taking action while making adjustments until you have a positive ROI. Use our follow along forum to document everything you do and get advice from the members about making adjustments and learning alternative methods, tactics, and strategies.

I really did all this online marketing just to make some cash

Okay, so that is a very bad beginning to a business! I guess the first thing you need to know is that there are a few million marketers out there and if they know more than you, they will earn before you do because they took the time and effort to learn to earn. You can't just say, or think, as a beginner that you can just make some cash without first having some education and experience. Really! This isn't like asking the neighbors for some cash if you rake their leaves or shovel their driveway. This is an industry that is set to do more than a hundred billion dollars in 2022 or 2023. It's full of professionals that you must do business with. Do you really think they want to do business with someone that just wants some cash?

Some in this community say I often don't "sugar coat" the truth, or that I can be "brutally" honest. It's likely due to my having owned, operated, and/or managed dozens of corporations in my lifetime. I have heard all of the excuses for not taking action and all of the outcries from those that fail blaming an industry, or a product, or the time of year, or etc., for their not having success. In damn near every case, it is due to not taking action, not staying with the effort long enough, not taking the time for education in the field, not collaborating with those that are successful and following their guidance, etc., etc.

Listen to me when I say everyone can be a success in this industry, EVERYONE!

Make the investment of time and money, collaborate everyday, take action every day, make a plan and follow it, be dedicated and loyal to yourself and your business.

If you follow the advice of the many members that have given you guidance in this thread, you will become a successful marketer with a business that will keep you in the "cash" you seek!

And I’m kind of new to forums never knew what this was.

10 year ago dang where was I at I wish I knew about these thing around that time lol and you right I just need to stay focus things just get overwhelming sometimes but I’m not going to let nothing stop me no more I’m going to keep pushing got my goal and stay focus

Almost everything works, like @azgold said.. focus on ONE thing. Don't bounce around and stress if stuff doesn't work.

I can't believe this, though I know you do. I've been in this business for more than 20 years and I have not found the time or capability to try everything. Maybe one difference is I don't try, I just do it until it works. If you have tried everything, then you have not stayed with one thing until you succeed with it. Here's some news for you, every type of marketing succeeds, but you have to stay with one thing until you master it. Including mastering the tools and platforms like your tracker and traffic sources, building creatives, understanding and implementing angles, hooks, and triggers.

You have to select one niche, one or two offers for that niche, select a tracker, choose a traffic source, and keep taking action while making adjustments until you have a positive ROI. Use our follow along forum to document everything you do and get advice from the members about making adjustments and learning alternative methods, tactics, and strategies.

Okay, so that is a very bad beginning to a business! I guess the first thing you need to know is that there are a few million marketers out there and if they know more than you, they will earn before you do because they took the time and effort to learn to earn. You can't just say, or think, as a beginner that you can just make some cash without first having some education and experience. Really! This isn't like asking the neighbors for some cash if you rake their leaves or shovel their driveway. This is an industry that is set to do more than a hundred billion dollars in 2022 or 2023. It's full of professionals that you must do business with. Do you really think they want to do business with someone that just wants some cash?

Some in this community say I often don't "sugar coat" the truth, or that I can be "brutally" honest. It's likely due to my having owned, operated, and/or managed dozens of corporations in my lifetime. I have heard all of the excuses for not taking action and all of the outcries from those that fail blaming an industry, or a product, or the time of year, or etc., for their not having success. In damn near every case, it is due to not taking action, not staying with the effort long enough, not taking the time for education in the field, not collaborating with those that are successful and following their guidance, etc., etc.

Listen to me when I say everyone can be a success in this industry, EVERYONE!

Make the investment of time and money, collaborate everyday, take action every day, make a plan and follow it, be dedicated and loyal to yourself and your business.

If you follow the advice of the many members that have given you guidance in this thread, you will become a successful marketer with a business that will keep you in the "cash" you seek!
Wow this was very motivating thank you everything that your saying your right no doubt and highly appreciate it and I do need to just stick to one niche and stop give no up on thing that don’t work in the first couple month. Thank you like for real .

MI
Back