The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What CPI (app install) Network do you recommend?

Navid

I've been looking for a great CPI network to run with. I've already an account with Appanic, they have great offers, but the support & they way the site is built, is very bad. You can't even search for a specific Geo to see all offers from that Geo.

So my question is what CPI Network (a network that works specifically for app-installs) do you recommend that has good converting offers, good website and of course has been paying affiliates.

Appreciate any help!

I've been looking for a great CPI network to run with. I've already an account with Appanic, they have great offers, but the support & they way the site is built, is very bad. You can't even search for a specific Geo to see all offers from that Geo.

So my question is what CPI Network (a network that works specifically for app-installs) do you recommend that has good converting offers, good website and of course has been paying affiliates.

Appreciate any help!
Dude you can go for this ad-network Startapp, it's a good ad-network, and i thin k you could find what you are looking for with them! I will suggest you to work with a spy-tool, to search exactly what you are looking for as Ad-network. This is a more effective way to look for it i think, cause normally those tools have features to suggest you the right place where to pick offers that converts, and save some time, and avoid some mistakes. I'll suggest you to work with Admobispy, and by the same time use their service to search the right traffic source, and run your tests on this campaign, optimize your creatives, etc you can reach them over here... Wish you luck with this dude, and hope it helps!

Dude you can go for this ad-network Startapp, it's a good ad-network, and i thin k you could find what you are looking for with them! I will suggest you to work with a spy-tool, to search exactly what you are looking for as Ad-network. This is a more effective way to look for it i think, cause normally those tools have features to suggest you the right place where to pick offers that converts, and save some time, and avoid some mistakes. I'll suggest you to work with Admobispy, and by the same time use their service to search the right traffic source, and run your tests on this campaign, optimize your creatives, etc you can reach them over here... Wish you luck with this dude, and hope it helps!
Thanks a lot, man! Appreciate your tips. I have only one question regarding the spy tool. I can see that their pricing starts at $35, but of course, fewer ad-networks and countries whereas AdPlexity is around $199/$149 and covers more adnetworks and countries.

So my question is if I want to break into CPI ads (app installs such as games etc), which of these do you recommend and which plan? :)

again, appreciate your help!

Thanks a lot, man! Appreciate your tips. I have only one question regarding the spy tool. I can see that their pricing starts at $35, but of course, fewer ad-networks and countries whereas AdPlexity is around $199/$149 and covers more adnetworks and countries.

So my question is if I want to break into CPI ads (app installs such as games etc), which of these do you recommend and which plan? :)

again, appreciate your help!
I'm happy this can help dude, but for the spy-tool i will highly recommend you to start with, i'll suggest you to go for something cheap, but with good service, and also with a good support, so that they could answer your questions for you to know exactly what will fit you better. Try to work with Admobispy, and get directly to their support, and let them know what are your issues, and you could have a solution ASAP. This is the link to their service, and i think that their basic package could be good for you. Anyway, reach them, and let me know how you are dealing with them! Good luck buddy!

Apptica.com is about spying in-app mobile ads. A bit expensive than Adplexity, but targeted only to ads in applications.

I would suggest the two CPI networks below -

TerraLeads provides best-converting pre-landing and landing pages that successfully pass the moderation process in Facebook and Google AdWords to its partners.

Matomy offers as many as 5000 active offers across its CPA networks. It has a powerful and premium inventory of offers and so it does have in case of publishers.

Hi!
Have you try at Click4ads? Currently, is one of the largest offer directories, so, definitely you going to find what you need there. Also the site is user friendly and comfortable to understand, just like another social network!

I hope that it helps ;)

Cheers!

MI
Back