The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What channels you find are effective for marketing?

EmmaXiao

affiliate
I am promoting a SaaS product and now have no idea where to find effective channels and what ways are better for promoting.
Come on, give some advice!! THX!!

I am promoting a SaaS product and now have no idea where to find effective channels and what ways are better for promoting.
Come on, give some advice!! THX!!
why don't you go for social media? it's cheap, and works well, you will have more features to target well and reach your audience. check social media such as Facebook, Twitter, etc...

why don't you go for social media? it's cheap, and works well, you will have more features to target well and reach your audience. check social media such as Facebook, Twitter, etc...
Thanks for your reply.
Social media is cheap indeed, and FB is great, but twitter does not work for us. We are looking for people who need advertising data for their targeted marketing strategy, which is a bit hard to find.

Thanks for your reply.
Social media is cheap indeed, and FB is great, but twitter does not work for us. We are looking for people who need advertising data for their targeted marketing strategy, which is a bit hard to find.

As far as I understand you want to target marketing professionals and sell data bundles. In terms of social media, maybe you should orient yourself towards LinkedIn - which provides a more professional medium for brand awareness and creating contacts. You should also try engaging in group discussions on Facebook, LinkedIn and forums that are specifically targeting online marketing professionals.

Thanks for sharing the information,one thing I noticed people mostly used Facebook and 70 percent youth used the Instagram. Twitter is totally failed, I think Facebook is great and it is best platform to increase your business.

Press Releases, Peer Reviews, SEM if it's a B2B product.
Industry Trade Shows
If it's more B2C
Then mainstream Social Media ...

Then for either YouTube videos promoting the product maybe. That would be more of a branding effort linking to your website.
Buying ad traffic more for branding reasons will help.

You will need to spend some money but you could bootstrap with limited funds.

MI
Back