The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What are your working arrangements?

"If not for that, we wouldn’t have had any sort of Christmas"

Lord can I associate with that. I remember crying with emotion when I received a cheque on more than one occasion :)

"It keep me humble"

humility is a wonderful thing, although many mistake meakness for weakness (at their own peril) lol

Old Welsh Guy said:
"If not for that, we wouldn’t have had any sort of Christmas"

Lord can I associate with that. I remember crying with emotion when I received a cheque on more than one occasion :)

"It keep me humble"

humility is a wonderful thing, although many mistake meakness for weakness (at their own peril) lol

That's where I'm at, seriously I got a couple purchases about 2 weeks ago and I almost cried, I need it so desperately atm, it was a Godsend.

btw what Duke was saying was 1 dollar and 25 cents. I'd like to be making that right now.

Pentarix, trust the gut. There IS good in this world, and we find guardian angels in the strangest of places!

My life changed dramatically one night when I went from a lavish lifestyle, to sleeping on the floor of someone I barely knew and after taking a bad hit of whizz thought I was going to die.

A good friend told me, "You've hit bottom when you're done diggin".

So, I tossed the shovel aside and grabbed the rope. Man, you wanna talk about a deep a*s tunnel lol.

Funny thing is Paul (as I am sure you will agree) that you fall into a hole, but it is not until you start climbing out of it that you see the people you passed on the way down, and then you realise that you can share climbing tips :)

:)

i am working from my home, I have setup my office in my room. For now I have all the confort to work from home,and I like it, it's now more than 1 year that I working from home.

Ovi

Old Welsh Guy said:
many top universities in the UK have said the same. His touch is superb, and when he hitches with Dre, it is little short of genius ;)

Will the real OWG please stand up :)

Well as my first month of advertising draws to an end, it looks like I'll get somewhere in the vicinity of $30.00 CDN which is actually a lot better than I thought it would be. I'm hoping it's more once the drama is completely over and my sites are all moved and settled in their new homes.

I'm hoping to bring in even half the bux that you bring in Paul one day.

Duke,
Remember a famous Chinese proverb: the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step, the $30 is you first $30 in your journey to much more money to come in future :)

Thanks guys, I hope I'm not sounding like a money hungry pig. I really didn't think even this much was possible and I'm glad it is because it will certainly help with growth.

I've been on a bit of a bummer kick as well over the past two weeks as all this drama with Canaca really took the wind from my sails. I think I'm also struggling with the fact that my daughter will now no longer be a single digit age, she's turning 10 on Tuesday, no more "little girl".

Anyway, I may kid around a lot, but you guys have all been a big help. I've not been able to add much in the way of content here over the past few weeks due to a really messed up timetable but I will be returning to full spam status shortly.

Like it or not, I'm very much here to stay and look forward to a long friendship with you fine people.

[on topic]......

I work all over the place ... currently from 4 PC's and a PDA in at least three locations ... think I need to simplify! (Perhaps I enjoy the confusion :) )

banners
Back