Poor time management skills
has to be my rank 1 hobgoblin bugbear
and I must improve at it rapido
used to think I had not enough time
now it is clear the problem is allocation of time
--> to the most important tasks
get the most important stuff done 1st
do not dwell on failures
just learn from them (to improve next time)
and keep on starting & completing tasks
otherwise we waste time and achieve nothing
and that is the biggest reason why affiliates fail
100% there is no shortage of
  • opportunites
  • affiliate niches
  • affordable software
  • advice channels

If you want to be successful in affiliate marketing - or in any business, for that matter - you need to be prepared to put in the hard work. There are no shortcuts to success; any so-called "gurus" who promise easy money are only out to make a quick buck themselves. You need to be prepared to put in the long hours and do whatever it takes to get the job done.

these three reasons are the same as in any other type of activity. lack of discipline, fear of failure and lack of eagerness to learn. I would also note that there are some people who are afraid of losing their money.

"They want to get rich quick and don't have the first idea of what they are doing. "
I think each of us started with this, and this is a good start for everyone

The lack of any real transparency in affiliate programs and networks; and the attitudes of the ad networks; will be your greatest risk issues.

They believe in what other people spread. I've been hearing that blackhat SEO is dead since 2014 and guess what, the ones that told me this are still earning from it :) Learned my lesson hard way.

banners
Back