The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are the most important factors to you when choosing a Bare-Metal provider? Are you looking for reliability? Support? Scalability

UltraOne

AffKit Ninja
I have always been curious about what factors people look at when they are making their decision on which bare metal server provider to choose. Let's say you're in the process of selecting one, how will this choice impact your current projects?

An unusual choice for an affiliate marketer, service provider, or product provider to consider. I did look at these, but while they do have a couple nice features, you pretty much must have a good IT person familiar with managing this type server. They have almost all of the same features and benefits of a dedicated server.

Yeah, I remember when "blades" were all the rage for various private server farms. They've expanded use and utility over the years.

An unusual choice for an affiliate marketer, service provider, or product provider to consider. I did look at these, but while they do have a couple nice features, you pretty much must have a good IT person familiar with managing this type server. They have almost all of the same features and benefits of a dedicated
Definitely. Their differences are less about the servers themselves, and more to do with how they're delivered by the provider - having an IT personal good for those who provide them is one reason why you might consider it!

MI
Back