The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What are the best websites to learn web design?

If you wanna build a website from the ground up, I suggest Codeacademy.com
But if you want to make a ready made website without too much coding or planning involved, I suggest you go for a website builder like hPage.com which is already a package that includes domain, hosting, custom e-mail address, and other additional features.

If you are pressed on time and want to create a website as soon as possible, you can opt for a website builder since no coding is needed there.

I learned a lot from alison.com on this matter, Udemy.com is also a good option.

Try Skillshare, udemy, Codeacademy, W3Schools, For Web Design and Programming related courses.

Some YouTube Channels => Traversy Media, NetNinja, FreeCodeCamp for Full Web Development using HTML/CSS/JS with all new stuff.

Sitepoint is still live and kicking for real ? I will recommend them then. I have visited it last time like I don't know.... maybe 15 years ago. It's very reputable thing, and they created Flippa it seems. That's something you can trust and have good descriptive lessons.

We have soo many resources available on the internet to learn about web design. You can learn it from YouTube, W3Schools, Tutorials point, and Udemy websites... etc

I suggest for you best platform of the web designing online diplomapk free online tutorial watch any time very helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Ruby Jean, there are a lot of free resources to learn web design. While most of them teach you how to use the tools like photoshop, gimp, etc., the best ones, in my opinion, are the one who teaches design principles.

Learning design principles will make you an effective designer, whether on web design, graphic design, or even industrial design. You could also find many topics on this for free, but if you're willing to pay for a small amount, I recommend getting the book "Universal Principles of Design" by William Lidwell.

If you need a great tool/app/software for web design, try Figma, it's free for personal use.

I'm going to suggest something slightly different and recommend you go to YouTube. There are many great channels dedicated to web design. I find the wilmukar channel very good, easy to understand and with well set out programs. Good luck

I guess you can simply start with youtube and find a person who really inspires you. there are also a lot of courses for free

very nice recommendations up in comments, I did not know some of services, will check them also for self-development

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back