The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What are the benefits using white hat SEO techniques?

Whitehat SEO is not real. If you do anything to promote your site ranking then it is definitely not Whitehat bcoz you will violate guidelines for sure in either way.

Blogpost, Article Submission, Social Bookmarking, Forum Posting, Web 2.0 creation, Web 3.0 creation, Guest Posts, Press Release Submission and Blog commenting Sites etc.

Whitehat SEO is not real. If you do anything to promote your site ranking then it is definitely not Whitehat bcoz you will violate guidelines for sure in either way.

Explain please. I've been using 100% WH SEO for my content sites for years. Are you saying that my rankings are not legitimate? I've never used anything on my sites that fall short of the requirements set forth by Google and Bing.

I think you are maybe misinformed as to what WH SEO is. You said, "If you do anything to promote your site ranking then it is definitely not Whitehat". On content sites, it is simple, provide frequently updated, high quality, relevant content, as well as linking strategies that they will not penalize. This is totally and completely what WH SEO is and it is a method and strategy for promoting my ranking! Frequently updated relevant content! I promote it and the Big G does not consider my paid traffic as BH, or GH, in any way either.

There are loads of BH methods, tactics, and strategies to promote rankings. However, most do not think that using the natural forces of Google and Bing is in any way promoting rankings. That's just nuts. You can promote, or encourage, higher rankings in the SE's with awesome content strategies and the SE's will gladly leap through rings of fire to help you improve your rankings. It's their business model! Do it their way and be rewarded, don't do it their way and watch the door slam you in the butt!

The white hat techniques will cost the website owners and developers less money. Their content is natural, organic and of high quality. This is why a lot of time is used in its organizing. On the other hand, black hat makes use of spinning articles or links for ranking. This requires a lot of cash to implement it to the top levels unlike the white hat which only requires a good relationship in networking.
The white hat SEO tactics can easily be shared from one person to the other because there are no secrets that are involved. All these transparent means that are used by the white hat SEO for branding, networking and improvement of page rank have a positive impact to this technique.

There are many What Hat SEO benefits to consider as you interview and hire a digital marketing agency. Do they follow Google guidelines (an indication they wear a white hat)? Do they guarantee rankings ? Here are three important reasons why you should choose carefully

Explain please. I've been using 100% WH SEO for my content sites for years. Are you saying that my rankings are not legitimate?

Did i say that really... ? I think i didn't mean that your rankings are not legit.

I know very well that high quality in depth researched articles based sites stays for long time. But nobody can guarantee that their site will not get penalized even after adding quality content.

Take a look here how authority sites are suffering from panda - http://www.pandalized.com

Lets take an example of HubPages. They have highly researched & quality content written by experts. But they are also under panda effect.

Its tough to rank (talking about top position like 1, 2 & 3 only) in high competitive niches just based on quality content. I hope you understand it. For that you need enough backlinks to increase page authority so that it can compete with other sites. So whenever you think about making backlinks, it violates google terms.

And you said - "I promote it and the Big G does not consider my paid traffic as BH, or GH, in any way either."

For you kind information google webmaster also has rules for paid ads trafffic. I don't know whether you know this or not google says - "PPC (pay-per-click) advertising links that pass PageRank to the buyer of the ad also violate guidelines."

You don't believe me... read this resource link - Link schemes - Search Console Help
https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/66356
So any paid ads traffic you using if they are dofollow then you still violating policies & its definitely not whitehat as you claimed above. So you may still violate google guidelines.

White Hat means just add quality content on sites without ever thinking about building any link to your site, which nobody follows as far as i know. So i said White Hat is not real.

Wrapping it Up!

So How does google make these rules?
- In short if you are making money (which is main aim of everyone) somehow by promoting any advertiser's product. Then you may get hit by different penalties by google unless you do only quality content based sites like WikiPedia, without promoting affiliate links. Because Big G wants all advertisers to use its ads platform i.e. adwords so google optimize rules accordingly.

Did i say that really... ? I think i didn't mean that your rankings are not legit.

I know very well that high quality in depth researched articles based sites stays for long time. But nobody can guarantee that their site will not get penalized even after adding quality content.

Take a look here how authority sites are suffering from panda - http://www.pandalized.com

Third party non-sense.
Lets take an example of HubPages. They have highly researched & quality content written by experts. But they are also under panda effect.

Its tough to rank (talking about top position like 1, 2 & 3 only) in high competitive niches just based on quality content. I hope you understand it. For that you need enough backlinks to increase page authority so that it can compete with other sites. So whenever you think about making backlinks, it violates google terms.

You should be a political spin doctor. Here is what it says: "Any links intended to manipulate PageRank or a site's ranking in Google search results may be considered part of a link scheme and a violation of Google’s Webmaster Guidelines. This includes any behavior that manipulates links to your site or outgoing links from your site."

I suggest you re-read the material you are referencing because it does not say all back links are bad, it says if they are setup to manipulate rankings.

And you said - "I promote it and the Big G does not consider my paid traffic as BH, or GH, in any way either."

For you kind information google webmaster also has rules for paid ads trafffic. I don't know whether you know this or not google says - "PPC (pay-per-click) advertising links that pass PageRank to the buyer of the ad also violate guidelines."

You don't believe me... read this resource link - Link schemes - Search Console Help
So any paid ads traffic you using if they are dofollow then you still violating policies & its definitely not whitehat as you claimed above. So you may still violate google guidelines.

More bull, I said also that I stick to their guidelines 100% and they have rewarded me with great rankings. You are not reading the material correctly, or interpreting it correctly. If what you say was true for all sites, then no sites would rank. My sites abide by this and all rules, "PPC (pay-per-click) advertising links that don’t pass PageRank to the buyer of the ad do not violate our guidelines."

White Hat means just add quality content on sites without ever thinking about building any link to your site, which nobody follows as far as i know. So i said White Hat is not real.

I feel sorry for you, you do not understand white hat SEO at all and you do not correctly interpret the rules of engagement at all.

Wrapping it Up!

So How does google make these rules?
- In short if you are making money (which is main aim of everyone) somehow by promoting any advertiser's product. Then you may get hit by different penalties by google unless you do only quality content based sites like WikiPedia, without promoting affiliate links. Because Big G wants all advertisers to use its ads platform i.e. adwords so google optimize rules accordingly.

You see, that is where some of your problem interpreting the rules is rooted. The MMO niche is often penalized by Google, but not 100%. This forum, for example, is highly ranked with Google and Bing. Just look at the thread about how members found us, it is more than 80% from Googles first page SER's.

My niches have nothing to do with MMO. They are far from anything to do with MMO and that is one reason I am in a safe area with the SE's. The SE's have things they want, and as long as you give it to them, and play the long game, you will be rewarded.

As you say, "Wrapping It Up", well, you simply do not understand the nature of Google, you are simply a complainer. I don't care what rules they have, I simply do what they say to do and I get rewarded with great rankings. You are suggesting that isn't possible, yet I am doing it successfully. Not only now, yesterday, last month, last year, but for many years. I am a content marketer and I am great at it. I have never worked black hat, and I have always been in line with the top 3 SE's policies. I've been doing this a long time and it's easy for me to spot a complainer, someone that has never truly done content marketing or been heavily involved with SEO.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but myself and all of my fellow white hat content marketers, have heard all of your complaints before, you do not embrace the SE's policies, therefore you cannot get the results you seek. The answers are out there, but you have to be opened minded enough to know how it works to one's advantage, something that will continue to escape you with your current mindset.

Last edited:
White hat SEO is alive and well...

In fact SEO/SEM manager is #4 fastest growing job in the US according to Business Insider.

White hat SEO is:
1) Yes about content creation and RESEARCH
2) It's about building relationships which will ultimately lead to links

Yes you are correct that building links with the sole purpose of rankings does break the guidelines.

However, sourcing where you got information from is nothing new. When I put a quote into one of my articles I'm suppose to source where the information came from AKA a link.

Over time if I'm creating valuable information others will use my material and source me. Your material has to be the best possible answer for the query the visitor is searching. The catch, however... is if no one knows my content exists then no one will ever use it as a source of information. So the theory of "build it and they will come" just simply won't work.

But if you become an authority in a niche and are active in a niche : forums ;) , social, etc then it's quite easy to build links naturally.

I've been in the SEO game since 2005ish and still to this day I generate millions in revenue for clients from work I did years ago. If I took the black hat approach then all those rankings woulda been gone.

My niches have nothing to do with MMO. They are far from anything to do with MMO and that is one reason I am in a safe area with the SE's.

LOL yeah... thats why you are safe... but majority of people are in MMO type niches promoting product/affiliate links which can easily be hit by any algo changes. My statement was for those majority of people who are in those MMO type niches.

This forum, for example, is highly ranked with Google and Bing. Just look at the thread about how members found us, it is more than 80% from Googles first page SER's.

This forum is based on user generated quality content like youtube, blogger, tumblr etc. So there are almost no/less chances of getting this forum hit by google. You can find many authority sites pages floating at top of serp but they have poor/spammed keyword stuffed content that add no value to user but Google does not give penalty to those authority sites because they have platform where content is generated by users, not by webmaster/admins.

it's easy for me to spot a complainer, someone that has never truly done content marketing or been heavily involved with SEO.

Oops, you got me Sir, i forgot that i am beginner... thanks for letting me know... haha

Last edited:
LOL yeah... thats why you are safe... but majority of people are in MMO type niches promoting product/affiliate links which can easily be hit by any algo changes. My statement was for those majority of people who are in those MMO type niches.
This forum is based on user generated quality content like youtube, blogger, tumblr etc. So there are almost no/less chances of getting this forum hit by google. You can find many authority sites pages floating at top of serp but they have poor/spammed keyword stuffed content that add no value to user but Google does not give penalty to those authority sites because they have platform where content is generated by users, not by webmaster/admins.
Oops, you got me Sir, i forgot that i am beginner... thanks for letting me know... haha

That's just lashing out. The title to this thread is "What are the benefits using white hat SEO?". Please show me where you have contributed anything here that is a benefit to white hat SEO. So far, all you have done is to attempt to discredit white hat SEO, lash out at those of us that receive great benefit from it, and hijack the OP's thread. You are not contributing, you are disrupting.

Okay let me contribute seriously!

Here's the main Benefits Of Using WhiteHat SEO:

Your competitors will keep coming and disappearing from serp but your site will survive for longer term. Its also true that it will eat your years of work but it pays off finally and worth it.

Keep doing it like @Tutor said. Though i rank and bank using just average quality articles without investing months using my strategies/experience and made thousands of dollars with great ROI (including time & money). Not bragging just telling the fact.

White hat seo is totally legal process and follow the google algoritham.
Few Off-page Techniques are used white hat process like :

1 Directory
2 Blog
3 Article
4 Social Bookmarking
5 Profile creation

MI
Back