The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What are some low budget ways to promote CPA offers?

Shanr02

I am on a low budget and I am going to use to Facebook to promote these offers. Would $5 USD/day budget be enough to test an offer?

In my opinion thats a little bit low. for how many days do you wanna test the offer?
Just one day. I'm planning to take 5 offers and put $5 on each of them. So I'm spending $25/day all together. Then scale any offer that gives me more the 50% ROI. What do you think of this plan?

@Shanr02,

I think you would be better suited to take one or maybe two offers (do your homework and pick an offer that is already converting well according to the network) and work on several ads for the single offer, rather than several offers with a single ad. You will increase the odds of success. A few other points, if I may:

1. You need a low payout offer, as higher payout offers require more money to test.
  2. Understand that most campaigns begin in the red. You will need to buy some data to begin to make distinctions about what works and what does not. Some people say, "spend money," but those who understand, say "buy data."
  3. There are ways to promote offers via free traffic. This is a way you can get started with little to no cost (if you would like to see how I did it, you can read my follow along). You will then have some money to begin promoting paid traffic. It is important to note that free traffic is not something that is intentionally scalable. You can hit upon a viral element in promoting via free traffic, but it is incidental, not intentional.
I would conclude with an opinion, again if I may. Like most people looking to promote CPA offers when getting started, I too was trying to begin with little to no investment (out of necessity). I have sold things on Amazon, taken up driving for Uber in spare time, and several other means to create the money to run my campaigns. You can do the same.

If you can't drive or have things to sell on Amazon, find a way to make extra money. If you want it bad enough you'll find a way (if your why is big enough you'll figure out the how). Find some gigs on Fiverr you can do, create an account with Upwork and do writing gigs or any of the many other ways you can create some extra money. Take that and buy data and tools that save time. Finally, start a follow along in this forum where others can provide insight, help and direction, and NEVER GIVE UP.

Best of luck in running your first campaigns.

As always,
Here's to your success!

@Shanr02,

I think you would be better suited to take one or maybe two offers (do your homework and pick an offer that is already converting well according to the network) and work on several ads for the single offer, rather than several offers with a single ad. You will increase the odds of success. A few other points, if I may:

1. You need a low payout offer, as higher payout offers require more money to test.
  2. Understand that most campaigns begin in the red. You will need to buy some data to begin to make distinctions about what works and what does not. Some people say, "spend money," but those who understand, say "buy data."
  3. There are ways to promote offers via free traffic. This is a way you can get started with little to no cost (if you would like to see how I did it, you can read my follow along). You will then have some money to begin promoting paid traffic. It is important to note that free traffic is not something that is intentionally scalable. You can hit upon a viral element in promoting via free traffic, but it is incidental, not intentional.
I would conclude with an opinion, again if I may. Like most people looking to promote CPA offers when getting started, I too was trying to begin with little to no investment (out of necessity). I have sold things on Amazon, taken up driving for Uber in spare time, and several other means to create the money to run my campaigns. You can do the same.

If you can't drive or have things to sell on Amazon, find a way to make extra money. If you want it bad enough you'll find a way (if your why is big enough you'll figure out the how). Find some gigs on Fiverr you can do, create an account with Upwork and do writing gigs or any of the many other ways you can create some extra money. Take that and buy data and tools that save time. Finally, start a follow along in this forum where others can provide insight, help and direction, and NEVER GIVE UP.

As always,
Here's to your success!
Thanks for the great advice!

@Shanr02,

As always,
Here's to your success!
Can I please get the link to your follow along? I couldn't find it. Thanks

@Shanr02,

I'm not sure if you're a member of the Dojo, but my follow along is inside the Dojo. The link is here. I look forward to speaking to you again.

As always,
Here's to your success!

@Shanr02,

I'm not sure if you're a member of the Dojo, but my follow along is inside the Dojo. The link is here. I look forward to speaking to you again.

As always,
Here's to your success!
Damn! im not a Dojo member. Cant afford that :p But do you know any guides that teach free methods to promote CPA offers?

OK @Shanr02, I'll share a little with you.

I took a high payout offer for a skin care product. Since I know that I will not drive huge amounts of traffic via YouTube I want any conversions to have a nice payout. I looked on YouTube for videos (testimonials) of the product and I found a browser extension that allowed me to download them from YT.

I downloaded them, altered them some (added some text at the beginning and end and cut out a little bit of the video), as you cannot repost exact videos (YT has software that will detect it and not allow it to be uploaded for play).

I looked at the sales page and picked out what were the most important points and benefits of the product and wrote a nice long description, with my affiliate link listed twice (very top and in the middle of the description). At the bottom of each description I put a link to one video with some text that read something like "To see Jane Doe's phenomenal results using this product, click here." These would all point to the same video. This gets that video a lot of looks and drives it up the stats to the top of the page for that keyword.

The channel was the product name with the word "buy" in front of it. This helped me to rank the videos close to the top of the search. Each video had in its title a keyword like "testimonial" or "review."

I then went to Pagewiz and set up free trial (free for 30 days) and built a side by side comparison landing page with an email capture that went to a GetResponse acct I set up (also free for the first 30 days I think).

Well, that's about it. There is more detail in the Dojo, but this is the jest of it. In the first 30 days, I made about $300 from free traffic with free trials (no expense). I took this and immediately re-invested in tools and putting money into a 7Search account to begin to work with paid traffic.

Hope this shows that anyone can do it (before this, I had absolutely zero experience in any aspect of IM or the technical aspects involved). Here is the key. Take action. That's it.

As always,
Here's to your success!

OK @Shanr02, I'll share a little with you.

I took a high payout offer for a skin care product. Since I know that I will not drive huge amounts of traffic via YouTube I want any conversions to have a nice payout. I looked on YouTube for videos (testimonials) of the product and I found a browser extension that allowed me to download them from YT.

I downloaded them, altered them some (added some text at the beginning and end and cut out a little bit of the video), as you cannot repost exact videos (YT has software that will detect it and not allow it to be uploaded for play).

I looked at the sales page and picked out what were the most important points and benefits of the product and wrote a nice long description, with my affiliate link listed twice (very top and in the middle of the description). At the bottom of each description I put a link to one video with some text that read something like "To see Jane Doe's phenomenal results using this product, click here." These would all point to the same video. This gets that video a lot of looks and drives it up the stats to the top of the page for that keyword.

The channel was the product name with the word "buy" in front of it. This helped me to rank the videos close to the top of the search. Each video had in its title a keyword like "testimonial" or "review."

I then went to Pagewiz and set up free trial (free for 30 days) and built a side by side comparison landing page with an email capture that went to a GetResponse acct I set up (also free for the first 30 days I think).

Well, that's about it. There is more detail in the Dojo, but this is the jest of it. In the first 30 days, I made about $300 from free traffic with free trials (no expense). I took this and immediately re-invested in tools and putting money into a 7Search account to begin to work with paid traffic.

Hope this shows that anyone can do it (before this, I had absolutely zero experience in any aspect of IM or the technical aspects involved). Here is the key. Take action. That's it.

As always,
Here's to your success!
Thank you so much for this! I will give it a try. Also I just convinced a friend of mine to put up some start up cash! So I might actually not be on a low budget any :) So I am just going to jump to the paid methods now! Using paid methods will get me there quicker right??

With my new budget I am thinking about spending around $20/day to buy data. Then scale all the winning ones!

Thank you so much for this! I will give it a try. Also I just convinced a friend of mine to put up some start up cash! So I might actually not be on a low budget any :) So I am just going to jump to the paid methods now! Using paid methods will get me there quicker right??

With my new budget I am thinking about spending around $20/day to buy data. Then scale all the winning ones!

@Shanr02,

Your enthusiasm is awesome. Don't lose that when you are four campaigns in with little results. I'm not saying that is what will happen, but it could. Be prepared and be in it for the long haul. Here are some great free resources I suggest you consume before you spend your first dollars (if you haven't already).

www.charlesngo.com
www.malandarras.com
www.finchsells.com
www.iamattila.com

These blogs have a lot of great information and insight. They show you what's possible, both the good and the bad.

I have set up a blog of my own to provide detailed information of my campaigns and will have it live some time soon. In addition, I have a YT channel I recently set up (mainly focused on personal development right now) where I am working on some videos for keyword and offer selection and some other CPA topics. It's at The Nomadic Marketer.

Very best of luck in your campaigns.

As always,
Here's to your success!

@Shanr02,

Your enthusiasm is awesome. Don't lose that when you are four campaigns in with little results. I'm not saying that is what will happen, but it could. Be prepared and be in it for the long haul. Here are some great free resources I suggest you consume before you spend your first dollars (if you haven't already).

www.charlesngo.com
www.malandarras.com
www.finchsells.com
www.iamattila.com

These blogs have a lot of great information and insight. They show you what's possible, both the good and the bad.

I have set up a blog of my own to provide detailed information of my campaigns and will have it live some time soon. In addition, I have a YT channel I recently set up (mainly focused on personal development right now) where I am working on some videos for keyword and offer selection and some other CPA topics. It's at The Nomadic Marketer.

Very best of luck in your campaigns.

As always,
Here's to your success!
I cant thank you enough @Rvfamily I will definitely have a look at all the links above and keep you posted on my progress! I also have a another journey on TeeSpring. I decided to get into TeeSpring because I am a former designer! So I dont have to pay for expensive designers and wait for days for my design. If you want to get into TeeSpring I dont mind helping you out! Thanks again!

MI
Back