The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What are Best Tactics to Promote a Blog?

Jack Wevers

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for the most efficient ways to promote my blog.

Obviously quality content and fresh content is a must, but how can you get the word out most efficiently?

I made the following list of importance.

1) Get info to Twitter
2) to Facebook
3) and also Linked in
4) Blog on other websites and forums with your signature
5) Build a list and promote via your newsletters
6) Multiple content tipes (text, video....)
7) Article submission, Squidoo, Hubpages (RSS, Twitter)

What is your most important traffic generator in your blog?

Depending upon the content of your blog, could you let other people know about it via forum posts?

Basically, go to whatever place providing backlinks, and get them. One day search engines will send visitors to you.

I think it's very important to get as many backlinks
But also take care to change and add content to your blog from time to time

Thanks for advising the backlinks. Yes, it is long term in some cases,
but I now found Article Spinner Automation tool (Magic Article Editor and Submitter) and submits to more than 400 directories or more depending of your niche (including the bigger ones as well).
Saves a lot of time :)
BTW Merry Christmas to you all

Don't forget to ping every post! I use pingler dot com for some great results. (This is NOT an affiliate link!)

Pete

Article marketing works wonders. It's probably the best thing you can do next to blog commenting on dofollow blogs. You can get lists from places.

When all is said and done, I am still partial to search engine optimization. I know it takes a while for your SEO efforts to affect your rankings but once you have good SERPs positions, traffic is a doddle

Yes this is true. There is a saying that goes if you build it they will come. It's the same for new websites online. It is possible for even the novice of people to utilise search engines to their favour and rank for certain keywords. It is why millions of new webpages are made every day. I have shared ways before on what's best to do. After it all just search and you'll find your answers. There are many things you can do. It is good practice to keep doing some of all of the methods all the time for good SERP results. But there's alot to take into consideration.

Seo is a must. But choose a couple of methods to get backlinks and concentrate on them. If you spread yourself too wide you never get anywhere.

let me know how the article marketing submission tool goes, I've looked at it in the past and not gone for it.

There's numerous ways, you should post some on site directories, if its a news blog, digg is a good way, RSS feeds, tons more, they have a website designed to assisting you get your blog viewable and indexed.

The best I found was social bookmarking sites such as Digg and Reddit. My first month on my blog was fairly quiet with a few hundred views but once I gained trust I got over 5000 hits in one day this way, also guest blogging and a number of other socials.

I try and avoid facebook and twitter though, nothing really big from them.

banners
Back