The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What affiliate management programs are you using for in-house program?

A

Aleksandra Hosting.co.uk

Hi, I'm wondering what do you use as an affiliate management softwares/tool for your in-house affiliate programs? What are your experiences with those softwares?
We use Post Affiliate Pro (plugged to our WHMCS) for the moment. I'm getting used to it. I'm wondering is there something better, nicer to use out there.
I was told to check iDev and NATS (from TooMuchMedia). Do you maybe use those?

Anybody?

Is there anybody using any of mentioned softwares?

I've also heard that its used in the Adult vertical, that is why I was wondering whether I would be something to apply for our hosting business.

I think I got the idea of security. But I have no clue what you mean by "shaving"... ?

We have just started our affiliate scheme and are still learning and adapting.

We use Post Affiliate pro too and also commission junction for people who already have a account set up there.

Hi,
From my point of view the most used Affiliate network are LinkShare, ShareASale, Commission Junction, Amazon Associates, Google Affiliate Network, Peerfly and MaxBounty. For in-house program "OSI In-House Affiliate Software"
is mostly used. OSI Affiliate is very easy to customize.It is very advanced and powerful features that makes it suitable to meet most businesses affiliate program needs. For OSI Affiliate there are no server requirements to meet and no technical knowledge is required to get the software going beacuse it is hosted which means that you do not have to install anything on your server.

I know NATS , it is a good system but too expensive ..

NATS has a pretty good reputation in the Adult Industry.

Shaving is when you skim sales to cheat affiliates (or affiliate networks). You can do this with your database. With NATS it depends on how the payment processor would reply to a sale. Unless the payment page is hosted on the leased NATS servers and gets a post-back from the payment processor's server DIRECTLY (not relayed to it by the seller (owner of the offer)) the result may be less than honest.

I am developing with Hyperledger Blockchain for ecommerce because of the node consensus requirement -- shaving sales would not be possible -- either the sale is valid for everyone or for no one. Assuming the referral code is correct the sale will exist in that affiliates account -- there is a record of the transaction in the blockchain.

Hyperledger – Open Source Blockchain Technologies part of the LINUX Foundation (not to be confused with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency).

We pay out our affiliates around $1,700,000 per year, with 3900 registered but about 400 active.

We are currently using iDev, but it feels very old. Bad UI & a complete lack of reporting & insights.

Shopping around, have looked at Cake, HasOffers, Impact Radius, Everflow, and a few more.

HasOffers & Radius are certainly the best imo, but cost $70,000 - $170,000 per year, which is out of our budget.

I would also love to hear recommendations for Software & Networks that would be a good fit for our program size, and product (Jungle Scout). Thanks!

Hi, I'm wondering what do you use as an affiliate management softwares/tool for your in-house affiliate programs? What are your experiences with those softwares?
We use Post Affiliate Pro (plugged to our WHMCS) for the moment. I'm getting used to it. I'm wondering is there something better, nicer to use out there.
I was told to check iDev and NATS (from TooMuchMedia). Do you maybe use those?

As a traffic source every time i see cake i get frustrated. It's not complicated, it's just less comfortable then Hasoffers for instance. The Hasoffers UI is by far the best i have seen in the industry. Try going for that :)

banners
Back