The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What’s your competitive advantage

zeroplusheart

affiliate
hello everyone,

I have been looking into offers and traffic source to see what would work out the best. Theres an offer that provides both landing page and banner. This is perfect for a newbie like me that don’t know how to create those creatives yet. As anyone can find an offer with creatives provided and send it off to a traffic source. Then split test and track the performance to optimize. That’s also maybe why there’s such a high rate of failure as I find myself not having any competitive advantage with everyone else.

What’s you competitive advantage as a newbie in affiliate marketing?

Newbies, because they are Newbies, do not have a competitive advantage. The exception is any skills a Newbie may have that comes from other areas of education, work, and life that can be transitioned into our form of marketing.

Theres an offer that provides both landing page and banner. This is perfect for a newbie

This is not perfect!

You need to create your own landing pages that pre-sell the offers before the users go to the advertisers conversion page.

Get a competitive intelligence tool like AdPlexity, PayperTrail, AffBank, etc., and find what offers are hot and how they are being promoted. Then replicate the campaign. Be sure to make informed modifications to the creatives and copy so they are not exact copies.

Thank you TJ for your reply. Can you give some advice on what tools to use to create landers and banners?

Find someone in our Resources area under "Creatives". You can also find someone on Freelancer, UpWork, etc.

You might also create a thread in the Business Centre Forum here asking for someone that can modify campaign creatives for you. Check their portfolio of work and their pricing.

MI
Back