The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Well met everyone

jmurray87

affiliate
Hey this is James from Leeds (UK)

Today I finally decided to purchase the dojo access, I've had my eye on it for a while but today is just the day.

First got to know about the industry and then interested after getting drafted for an AM job while I was living in China. I had no idea what the heck the job would entail back then and was obviously massively under qualified. Yeah, I basically got the position because I was an English speaking foreigner, though a pretty good understanding of the local lingo helped a bit.

Having since left the company with some knowledge of basically what is going on in terms of tracking, a/b testing, setting the basics up etc. I've so far got my feet wet with a few campaigns and what not but it's time to actually start profiting haha.

Anyway happy to be here and looking forward to learning and earning. Cheers

Hey this is James from Leeds (UK)

Hi @jmints and welcome to the AffiliateFix and the Dojo! We're happy to have you join us.

Today I finally decided to purchase the dojo access, I've had my eye on it for a while but today is just the day.

First got to know about the industry and then interested after getting drafted for an AM job while I was living in China. I had no idea what the heck the job would entail back then and was obviously massively under qualified. Yeah, I basically got the position because I was an English speaking foreigner, though a pretty good understanding of the local lingo helped a bit.

Having since left the company with some knowledge of basically what is going on in terms of tracking, a/b testing, setting the basics up etc. I've so far got my feet wet with a few campaigns and what not but it's time to actually start profiting haha.

Anyway happy to be here and looking forward to learning and earning. Cheers

WOW, what a great story, sounds like you have a pretty good handle a new beginning. We look forward to your progress and contributions. Remember to post often and ask loads of questions.

T J

banners
Back