The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Well, hello there

darkomkxd

Hey guys!

I'm Darko. I'm coming from Macedonia I'm 19 years old, and I'm second year university student majoring Computer Science. I'm currently working as Freelance UI designer and front-end developer.

Nice to meet you all :)

Hey guys!

I'm Darko. I'm coming from Macedonia I'm 19 years old, and I'm second year university student majoring Computer Science. I'm currently working as Freelance UI designer and front-end developer.

Great to see you here!

Hey guys!

Hey @Darko , great to have you with us. Welcome to WebsiteFix!

When i was programming back in the 90's we called it Client Server Development, of course that included a lot of SQL too. I loved it, how are you enjoying it?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

T J

Hey @Darko , great to have you with us. Welcome to WebsiteFix!

When i was programming back in the 90's we called it Client Server Development, of course that included a lot of SQL too. I loved it, how are you enjoying it?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

T J
Well I don't enjoy programming as much as I enjoy doing UI work and front end. However I'm trying to learn some of it so I can be full stack for smaller projects.

Do you by any chance know java?

Well I don't enjoy programming as much as I enjoy doing UI work and front end. However I'm trying to learn some of it so I can be full stack for smaller projects.

Do you by any chance know java?

No, most of what I did was VB and SQL. I considered Java, but never went into it. I got into development at a management level instead. I wish I had done the Java anyways. That and C#. I developed Loan Origination Software for banks and credit unions. Wasn't exciting, but I got to travel a lot and it was relatively easy work for the kind of money I was earning.

Well you can see on dribbble if you want... Recently I started doing a design challenge, hopefully to get better :D
Edit:
It doesn't let me link that dribbble... but if you go to
dribbble[dot]com[slash]darkoefremov
You can see my work :)

banners
Back