The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Feedback Welcome to the NEW Affiliatefix Website

Graybeard

Silly poll attached :D

I would like the black text back --too much red my eyes are bleeding! (referring to the most recent posts list [front page])
I like the new icons look.
The post preview boxes I am neutral about.
You toggle the top bar off this editor to preview --that's cool.
The text in the editor needs to be a bit darker I think.
The list functions are missing --or I cannot find them.

Bash:
$ bash code

Please comment. Try sample posts. Make any suggestions here TY
kim-gift.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still poking my way around, too, couple of things I haven't found yet but I'm sure I will, once I learn the new layout.

I like the nice clean look and the nav bar staying visible when I scroll down in a thread, so I can jump back to the main forums page without having to scroll back to the top.

too much red my eyes are bleeding!

I'm not sure where you mean, unless it's the usernames within threads? That's the only place I saw red text (aside from vendor signatures).

Haven't tried a poll yet but since you mentioned it, I found that I can add one to your thread. I think, looks like maybe but I didn't want to try it and accidentally mess up your thread. :D

@azgold you're a lucky one lol
this is mine :
View attachment 18916
I guess it's a setting somewhere...

Had a quick look but switching to 'Dojo' style is not my thing either...
Not even sure why the logo says 'EVOLVE' when that style is selected either:
View attachment 18917

Did the global font-size reduce? Seems somewhat harder to read for me (I might need new glasses...)

I'm sure we'll get used to this updated look soon enough :cool:

Yup, that's it! Text is all bright red if I'm not logged in. I can understand that being a bit hard on the eyes!

Something I've discovered I don't like, is the links within posts and conversations being the same colour as the rest of the text.

Maybe everything isn't done yet in the new format, still a work in progress?

Added since I posted:

@GriD - I don't have an EVOLVE button. What does it do?

Found it, thx! Changed it to the default AffiliateFix layout, that changed the text to the red that you and Grid were talking about earlier. Going to change it back to where I started.

Get to know your new layout day. :D

MI
Back