“Propeller”/  MyBid

Affiliates Wanted Weight Loss and Cooking Affiliates Needed

JonathanB

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Hack Your Carbs - Weight Loss & Cooking Affiliate Program
HYC Banner.png

Hey Affiliates!

I am looking a few serious affiliates interested in promoting my latest ClickBank offer: Hack Your Carbs.

Initial tests show on average 1 sale for every 50 hops (2% conversion rate) on cold traffic if done right.

If you are interested in promoting it, please visit:

https://www.hackyourcarbs.com/affiliates/

Promoting this product is EASY! And here's why...

Cooking and Weight Loss are MASS MARKETS, and some of the biggest niches in affiliate marketing (next to making money, relationships, losing weight).

...and it converts!

We've personally sold the first version of the ebook on Amazon Kindle and sold over 10,000+ of it since its launch in 2017. Now we took it down from Amazon, added more value to it (more recipes, a weight loss journal, etc.) and turned it into a high-converting digital product ready to be sold on ClickBank!

To make promoting this product even easier for you we created high-converting affiliate tools, including:
  • Email Swipe Files (simple copy & paste them into your email tool and start sending)
  • Banners (in all standard sizes)
  • Facebook Ads Examples (showing you what types of ads get high CTR)
  • Customer Demographics (so you know exactly what targets convert best)
If you have any questions or concerns or need assistance or tools for your promotions, send us a message here on AffiliateFix.

Start promoting "Hack Your Carbs" Today and Earn 75% per sale. (even up to 90% if you bring in consistent volume!)

If you are interested in promoting it, please visit:

https://www.hackyourcarbs.com/affiliates/

Best,
Jonathan

I think many are looking for a 'Facebook safe' weight loss product -- the product is knowledge.

A Podiatrist told me the secret: 62 g carbs x 3 meals and 16 g carbs x 2 snacks MAX
Along with limiting my meat/fat consumption to 4 oz 111 g /meal MAX
Result: I am down 30 lbs/13.6 kg since the first of the year.

You are what you eat. I ate too much -- do the math :D

banners
Back