The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Website design

When it came to designing my website, I was looking for a simple drad&drop website builder . I was extremely short of time, so I used a professionally coded template that was easy to customize.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you will excuse me for my straight opinion.
It is not bad if you made it yourself for free. But if you want to make it look for a million bucks - you will need to get facelift for it.

As you asked for an opinion, i must say that you have a lot of room for improvement regarding the design. To start with, your typography is terrible, i'd really suggest you to set a different font for your menu and titles. Regarding your header & menu, the alignment is poorly set, try adding some padding to vertically center both logo and the menu bar, and please remove the text shadow on menu links. Besides that, you should really work on the home-page full width intro section, your login/reg box is both hard to read and poorly designed, also your buttons could use some refreshment.

Looks good and all, but you should probably get this fixed:
1b8da77420a2428eb6672eea899b01b8.png

Looks good and all, but you should probably get this fixed:
1b8da77420a2428eb6672eea899b01b8.png

I recommend to make a separate login page. I always do this with ready made custom login page plugins, for example for Wordpress - they have good advantages.

your website is pretty good but i will suggest you to use some symbols or images which are you providing in services it will creates more impression rather than the text information. also i have found that regarding getting information on your website is statistics if you build the movable services quotes it may creates more impression as well as attention of viewer.

MI
Back