The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Webmaster tools

You can check search queries, internet and external links, clicks from search queries and many more, just type webmaster tools in google search and add your site and follow the procedure of verification.. Important: It will take up to 15 days to display data properly about your site..

Web Master tools is great tool by Google, you will need to add your website in it and after that you will have certain features through which you can see what to do.

First of all you should implement web-master code into your website design service or any of the other business website onto which you would like to have a look at. And after implementing that code and when ever you upload your site you may sign up at web master and after that by signing in you may look properly at your web-master.

I am trying to list out the functions.
1. Find search queries to do the SEO in better way
2. Latest links to your site to stay away from penalty
3. See message of manual actions if any taken by Google
4. Specify the target country for your website
5. For site crawl related information like crawl errors, stats, Robots.txt, sitemap submit and for advance SEO URL parameters
6. Fetch as Google bot to check how google bot see your webpages

These are the basic functions. Apart from this you can use it for microdata if you are not able to add it through coding.

Google Webmaster Tools is quite the set of tools in some ways. I use it with all of the sites I own as well as those I manage.

This is an older thread, but well worth continuing the conversation. Are you using GWT?

1. Search Queries
2. Traffic Patterns
3. Keyword Insights
4. Authorship Statistics
5. Site Speed Metrics

banners
Back