The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Webmaster from Russia

alexdji

affiliate
Hello everybody!
My name is Alex, i earn money by russian traffic with affiliate programs and networks

admitad.com
travelpayouts.com

and some private affiliate program

if you have some questions about russian traffic and russian internet marketing, I can help you

Hello everybody! My name is Alex

Hi @alexdji , welcome to the AffiliateFix!

i earn money by russian traffic with affiliate programs and networks

admitad.com
travelpayouts.com

and some private affiliate program

if you have some questions about russian traffic and russian internet marketing, I can help you

Cool stuff, loads of great opportunity with Russian traffic I've heard. I know we have a number of members that have inquired about it. Looking forward to your shares.

I highly recommend checking out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

hi alex , i want to promote my sports arbitrage trading site in russia , latvia , romania and surrounding countries. sports arbitrage trading started in latvia in the 1970's i think and is strong in that area. my site is only 30 dollars a month , compare that with the next cheapest on the net, which happens to be russian , www.in4bet.com and is either $95 or 99.00 a month .
i am offering 50% of the monthly RECURRING subscription and payout after one month ( users can cancel an get a full refund in any month , let me know if you are interested or have any promotion ideas in that area, thanks donar

hi alex , i want to promote my sports arbitrage trading site in russia , latvia , romania and surrounding countries. sports arbitrage trading started in latvia in the 1970's i think and is strong in that area. my site is only 30 dollars a month , compare that with the next cheapest on the net, which happens to be russian , www.in4bet.com and is either $95 or 99.00 a month .
i am offering 50% of the monthly RECURRING subscription and payout after one month ( users can cancel an get a full refund in any month , let me know if you are interested or have any promotion ideas in that area, thanks donar
send me private message with your email

MI
Back