The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

webDOM University - Automate it all

webDOMinator

affiliate
I've decided to start an exclusive thread on Affiliate Fix where I'll be sharing videos and tutorials about the latest happenings with webDOMinator 4 which are not shared publicly in other places. Right now I'm on build 8 release 6. If you're interested in general videos or information you can always check out webdom 4 on youtube, or you can go to the google plus group.

As you all know I've been using and building on wd4 for almost 3 years. I'd say it's nearing full maturity for a product that started all the way from scratch. I figure its about time to start sharing some of the crazy stuff I've been doing this year with webDOM 4, how it's evolved, and how it will change your approach to automating your marketing methods.

The overall idea of this thread is to provide training for people who want to get more out of the software and follow along while I take a simple method and scale it up. You might have seen the How to make Money on Chaturbate thread where wd is used to automatically PM prospects. Let me just say that with the new features added in the last couple of months, you could multiply your profits by whatever factor you want. The only limit is the number of computers you have to throw at it.

The new changes have allowed for true multi-threaded scaling to become a reality in webDOM, not to mention the ability to give each worker thread it's own proxy / cookies / user agent. For those of you who don't know what proxies, etc. are, it means that you can use the same website, have 20 accounts open and sending messages at the same time. In the past this was not possible as webDOM could only use one system-wide proxy and did not take advantage of networking. This new setup literally multiplies work by 20, whether it's generating more visitors to your landing page, or increasing your number of sales.

How is this possible? A new technology I surgically removed from webDOM back in February was the webDOM browser itself. I now treat each browser as separate from the webDOM interface. How separate? Let's just say you can run webDOM on one computer and run all the browsers webDOM needs on other computers on your local network or over the Internet. The browsers are fully capable of being 100% anonymous, and can even perform macro actions like mouse clicks and keystrokes on the keyboard, plus take snapshots of elements in the browser (for instance for CAPTCHA solving) to send back to webDOM. Your webDOM controller interacts with the browser over the network. The browser app is called Peruse.

Each of these Peruse browsers are launched and organized by a router software I made called PeruseBox. It handles connecting your computers together, plus launches new browsers on request from webDOM and routes your incoming connections to the browsers on that computer. This network architecture can be expanded by adding more computers or more memory to the computers already in the network.

Here's an example of a "PeruseCloud" network...

webDOM Structure(1).png

There are 4 computers, you are running webDOM from computer 4, and the other three computers are slaves. Each of the slave computers runs PeruseBox. Each PeruseBox keeps track of the location of the others. webDOM talks to PeruseBox to ask for new browser instances when starting new task threads. Each task can have one or more threads. The threads are like automatic remote controllers for the corresponding browsers running on the other computers.

In the diagram I didn't want to get too hectic with the number of computers and threads/tasks being run. Let's suffice to say that with 4 medium quality computers, you can run quite a few threads. I just had a guy say he had 20 running today, all on different accounts on the same site. Now he's thinking about buying a couple more cheap $100 computers.

Would you like to see this setup in action?

This is a video from the first time I got this running for a client back in August:

Please excuse the slight lag between the video and audio. In the video you'll also see "Krone" which is a web software I made to store data for people using webDOM for data gathering. Krone is currently not being offered publicly. That first night though, they gathered 6.5k business phone numbers checked on the telco site with full lead information in 8 hours. They started cold-calling the next day.

How does this relate to affiliate marketing? Well, webDOM is an automation platform, meaning it can do whatever you want it to do, not just gather data. It can send messages, write comments. Whatever you think up. Then you can take that work, and scale it to use all the computing power available to earn more from it. This thread is going to be that journey, taking a small method which works, using a pre-built plugin and scaling it up.

My next entry, will cover how to properly set up the newest version of PeruseBox and network all your computers together with it. I have three computers I will use in my small network, but based on the RAM / CPU of these computers I should be able to run about 20 threads.

Here's my setup...

Computer 1 (CONTROLLER): Ubuntu, Toshiba Satellite series 5 Ultra - Quad Core i5, 4GB ram, 250GB SSD modified
Computers 2 and 3 (SLAVES): 2 Zotac Z-Box Nanos, $250 per unit with Windows 8.1 OEM, Quad core 1.8Ghz, 2GB ram

I could probably get a couple more browser threads out of the slaves if I upped their RAM to 4GB from 2.

I'll let you all know this weekend which site / offer I choose for the follow-along.

Video 1: Network Setup

This video covers how to set up your network so that you can use multiple computers to host the browsers you'll be controlling with webDOM. I'm using Ubuntu Linux on my Laptop as the controller, and Windows 8.1 on my slave machines, the two trusty Zotac Z-Box Nanos I've got sitting on my desk next to me. Those things go everywhere with me :)

You can get the download for the latest beta release of webDOM here (which includes the updates seen in the video). As I mention in the video, it's a good idea to use 32-bit Java and webDOM. If you already have Java installed, note that you can have multiple versions of Java on your computer and you can remove everything besides 32-bit if possible.

In This Video
  • Installing webDOM and PeruseBox
  • Setting up PeruseBox on your slave computers
  • Connecting your computers using PeruseBox
The Next Video

I am going to do a series of videos which cover multiple campaigns being made and used over my new home network of 3 computers. I might even throw my VPC into the mix (Windows 2012) and see if I can get a little bit more power behind it.

Feel free to suggest which site I should use in the next video. I have plans to use Chaturbate so that I can accompany the Dojo post about it, and show how the same exact method can be multiplied. Heck, I might even have a plugin to share which includes account creation scripts for some sites which I plan to use.

I have this error with the cpatcha solver:
Script Error
xhamster: xhamster
Line: 6
Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL: http://api.dbcapi.me/api/captcha/

the solver does not put the text.

I also have a problem with recapchas (xhamster pm's) as the api does not find them (i use death by captcha)

***update***
I also noticed that it does not solve the correct captcha and i should use screenshots instead of backups, but i do not find how to setup that in webdom 4

Last edited:
I have this error with the cpatcha solver:
Script Error
xhamster: xhamster
Line: 6
Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL: http://api.dbcapi.me/api/captcha/

the solver does not put the text.

I also have a problem with recapchas (xhamster pm's) as the api does not find them (i use death by captcha)

***update***
I also noticed that it does not solve the correct captcha and i should use screenshots instead of backups, but i do not find how to setup that in webdom 4

I am looking into the problem now. Hopefully today we can get together on it.

I checked xhamster yesterday and I updated it, so it should at least find captcha's. Now as far as DBC, I'm trying to track the real reason for that response code 500. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.

Video 2: Using the Network

This video includes:
  • Using your network to host your browser instances
  • Using multiple threads
I didn't get into multiple accounts, etc. that's for next video.

In this video I do friend adding in SparkPeople. Since the last video I did some testing and I've found that Chaturbate actually skims pretty hard. They don't even wait to lie to you about the conversions, they just simply lie to you about the clicks. I also tried out livejasmine without any conversions. I sent each of those networks over 150 clicks of people interested in seeing someone on cam, and no results. Normally, using my methods, I can at least generate 5 conversions per day with minimum effort. Thus I've decide to not use these cam networks moving forward.

In the Next Video

I'm going to take things a step further. I will create a campaign and assign each of it's tasks to one of my 2 slave computers. I will also show you how to use the Mozilla browser, which allows you to use different proxies on each browser you have open. This means that we could theoretically load up multiple accounts, set each one to a proxy, and make them perform tasks all at the same time!

It's all pretty exciting, but if you get lost or have questions, feel free to reply here. I'm going to be checking this thread a bit more often. I didn't know how many people would be interested and following.

Thanks @ogads for hooking me up with a nice testimonial.

Last edited:
Video 2: Using the Network

This video includes:
  • Using your network to host your browser instances
  • Using multiple threads
I didn't get into multiple accounts, etc. that's for next video.

In this video I do friend adding in SparkPeople. Since the last video I did some testing and I've found that Chaturbate actually skims pretty hard. They don't even wait to lie to you about the conversions, they just simply lie to you about the clicks. I also tried out livejasmine without any conversions. I sent each of those networks over 150 clicks of people interested in seeing someone on cam, and no results. Normally, using my methods, I can at least generate 5 conversions per day with minimum effort. Thus I've decide to not use these cam networks moving forward.
Thanks a lot for this.

In the Next Video

I'm going to take things a step further. I will create a campaign and assign each of it's tasks to one of my 2 slave computers. I will also show you how to use the Mozilla browser, which allows you to use different proxies on each browser you have open. This means that we could theoretically load up multiple accounts, set each one to a proxy, and make them perform tasks all at the same time!

It's all pretty exciting, but if you get lost or have questions, feel free to reply here. I'm going to be checking this thread a bit more often. I didn't know how many people would be interested and following.

Thanks @ogads for hooking me up with a nice testimonial.

banners
Back