The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Web promotion software

L

lovely

Hello everyone,

Did anyone know of a good web promoting software, that I can use to promote a new website.
Regards,
Lovely

I generaly tend not to use software to promote a website. You cant beet good old finger and thumb work!

dmscs said:
I generaly tend not to use software to promote a website. You cant beet good old finger and thumb work!

Did you have bad exprience using web promotion software?
Regards,
Lovely

I hate to say it, but software can really do no more than the basics . Although they are great for creating reports, and for providing certain information quicker than you would get it manually.

Many auto software break the search engine terms and conditions of use, by autoquerying the search engines. This can in fact result in your computer being banned from the search engine which means you will be blocked from even searching manually.

Submitting to directories should be done manually, as many directories simply dump autosubmitted stuff.

I can say with 100% certainty that autosfotware is going to of no use whatsoever to a site that operates in a competitive marketplace such as hosting, web design, scripts etc.

I heard dynamic web ranking is the best web site promotion software and it's an essential tool for the serious promoter.

I have free directory submission software for you, contact me at joseph.bz at g mail d ot c om

I also use website submitters and they are really a big help but I haven't tried the dynamic web ranking software yet.. Try to search for reviews of their service before you use it, just making sure you're getting the best for your site..

well software are ok, but i would like you to suggest work with manually.
software marketing can not be more effective and may harm your web site.

well software are ok, but i would like you to suggest work with manually.
software marketing can not be more effective and may harm your web site.

MI
Back