The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Web Marketing and SEO Pursuit.

LinkagePersona

affiliate
In my journey towards the road of a well-endowed person in the field of Web Marketing and SEO, I came across a lot of mind boggling instances which serves as my training ground for a sharper way of thinking critically. In this terms I would like to share my vast knowledge in Marketing with SEO and broad understanding on how does these things work.

First things first. What is web marketing? Basically this is to use the internet to buy/sell your products, but unlike the traditional way, this is the advanced, cheap and modern way.

Next, what is SEO? Generally, Search Engine Optimization is the process of increasing the visibility rate of your website or a web page in page results every single time someone searches something through search engine with the use of specific 'keywords'.

With the use of these two aspects (WebMarketing&SEO), you can now develop a lethal combo in Web Development Industries. Nothing beats competitors effectively and efficiently than having an edge in the arena, the World Wide Web that is.

Now, let's tackle SEO, how can we make a strong and concrete SEO schematic? Let's top things off with ‘keywords’, sounds basic, but it actually is the main weapon in creating a good SEO. Finding the right keywords to put in your SEO can place your web page at the top of web results list. But how? Simple, put yourself in the target market (individuals who uses the internet) shoes and think what could they possibly type or input in the search box of the search engine when trying to find for a product or services that they need. It's like conducting a psychological experiment in reverse, putting yourself in other's way of thinking, which isn't hard at all because we too at some point in our lives became the customers/clients for something. All we have to do is predict the possible 'keywords' they are about to type, and you have to think in general which goes to all the persons across the globe. From time to time of practice you will be able to master the precise 'keywords' that they will use for searching something, and that itself is enough to build a great fundamental in SEO.

When it comes to web marketing, SEO also plays a role deep within its system, all you have to do is the typical searching for web advertising and marketing which will only take few hours of your time. You must be able to develop a strategy in exposing your website to the market place and lure plausible customers/clients.

Well, how's that for an introduction? Thanks to AffiliateFix.com. I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences and gain more in this forum. I myself represent our team here if you're wondering what I do in life.

banners
Back