The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Web Hosting & Design

K.L.

affiliate
I started designing websites several years ago, when html was still popular. Like all designers, I've had to stay current with the latest coding and design trends. Lately I've been setting up a lot of Wordpress (or other content management systems) sites and the clients like that they can do a lot of the writing and/or other content without having to learn coding. But sometimes I wonder, do other site designers ever miss html?

Last edited by a moderator:
I started designing websites several years ago, when html was still popular. Like all designers, I've had to stay current with the latest coding and design trends. Lately I've been setting up a lot of Wordpress (or other content management systems) sites and the clients like that they can do a lot of the writing and/or other content without having to learn coding. But sometimes I wonder, do other site designers ever miss html?

Hello @K.L. , welcome to WebsiteFix! Great to have you join us.

Okay, so this is an introductions thread. You know, this where you tell us about yourself, a blend of personal and business stuff.

As for your question about HTML, well HTML5 is in wide use along with a strong, and coupled, relationship with PHP.

Being a content and continuity site builder and marketer myself, I can say that it is very important to myself and my clients to manage content on our own as much as possible.

You will be best served here if you were to post this question in one of the primary sub-forums related to this.

Content Management Systems

T J

MI
Back