“Adavice”/  “1Win

We need traffic

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Recruit where? Here?
You may register your business as a resource
https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/add

Or, are you looking to associate with one of the many affiliate networks that would promote you services to their affiliate marketers?

RichPush is the high-quality push traffic ad network for performance-marketers.

Get more conversions with a new advertising format designed to catch the eye. Attract new users at scale. With more than 4 Billion daily impressions RichPush is one of the biggest push notifications ad networks in the world:

• PPC - (only pay when a user clicks your ad)
  • High CR (compared to native & pop traffic)
  • 100% ad visibility
  • 4+ billion daily impressions
  • Worldwide traffic
  • 450M users
  • Minimum CPC - $0.003

Hi, Reaz.

As @T J Tutor said, I can help you with applying for a verified vendor listing.

While we love having new businesses join us, you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

* Please pay special attention to the list of criteria below the video and ensure that you have all of the minimum requirements (or more) in place before submitting *

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 100,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with your application.

If you need any help, just shoot me a PM.

Enjoy the forums, Reaz!

MI
Back