The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ways to find out Competitor's presell page which are converting

Gaurab Das

Hi Attila,

Are there any ways to find out Competitors' presell page/websites(or landers) which are converting ( and not the ones which are sending volume traffic to offer).

i have seen my pages in similarweb and Buzzsumo which were sending volume traffic to offer but those were not converting.

If I can see the presell pages which are converting ,then I can model my angles and get my creative juice flowing by looking at the converting presell pages. How to make out whether the competitors' presell page is converting?

Thanks

Hi @Gaurab Das - Not sure you will know if the pages are converting or not, but you can probably get a good idea of what you are looking for by using services like :
boxofads
adclarity
whatrunswhere

Good luck

Thanks for your reply,

I have checked these spy software. These are even showing my landing pages which are not converting but have volume traffic since sometime.

These spy tools just scrape ads and landers and showcase the database. I m not sure but thats what I hunch.
But if thats the case , we would be modelling our campaigns based on other campaigns which are not successful.

Apparently , my intent is to mitigate the hit and trial approach .

Gaurab

@Gaurab Das - You are 100% right and I'm pretty sure that what you are looking for isn't available. If you think about it, it would mean that a third party tool would know the conversion rates of landing pages/campaigns. Unless the affiliate/media buyer/ affiliate program shares this information (which is meant to be encrypted somewhere in a DB associated with such and such affiliate program or software) with a third party tool, there is no way (unless you're a good hacker) to get this info.

MI
Back