The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Ways to find hot niches?? Clickbank and?

thejaxnewbie

affiliate
I have just started searching for my first niche.

I have read that Clickbank is a good place to find niches.

Does anybody know other ways to single out hot niches?

Thanks.

still warm here in jax

I'm personally not a big CB fan. You'll find a ton of great tips and free tools for finding
your 1st niche in our niche marketing forum. Check out all the stickies for the best info.

Niche Marketing Forum

Hope this helps and best of luck!

I agree you should not be looiking on CB

Start off with thinking of things you know and like.

You may be a gardener - that is a good niche. Then narrow it down - you may be a flower gardener etc.

Then look in Adwords Keywords tool and see what keywords are available and how many searches they have

Then you can look for a product on CB

Good luck

You can use Dmoz.org for finding a niche - This is the largest human-edited directory on the web with more then 4 million websites and 590.000 categories.

You start with very broad categories and from there you dig down within them - This is a very good way for finding niches.

the best way to find a niche is simply to start with something you like and then simply different types of things you like.
Example
Martial arts
karate
judo
akido
jujitsu
and so forth
now go to google and start research
for ideas you can go to trend sites like google.com/trends and ebay pulse and aol search trends and so forth

When I think of something I want to promote I first always check with google keyword if it's worth it, if their isn't to many people promoting the niche I want to be in then I go and look for products to promote.

Never Give Up

When I think of something I want to promote I first always check with google keyword if it's worth it, if their isn't to many people promoting the niche I want to be in then I go and look for products to promote.

You also have to consider the way that some of them are promoting. Just because there is several "promoters" doesn't mean that there isn't money to be made. And to be honest alot of marketers just simply do what you have stated but, then they throw up some very bad promoting and it is easily beatable!!

Threeg5

I actually read a great answer to this question on another forum that I think is excellent advise. Go to Amazon and look at the books for dummies, like Weightloss for Dummies. Those books are written because the subject is popular enough that the book will generate a lot of revenue. Also, any product that has dozens of online reviews (a least 15), products that have been questioned on a lot of forums (eg. Is this product easy to use, etc.), and products that have high gravity ratings on Clickbank.

The best niche is something you do or know well just like raider said. Either that or learn a niche well before promoting it.

Hi
I am using clickbank, but I'm still learning a few things. I'll keep an eye on this thread to gain ideas to improving my marketing.

ACTION on everything said here already and the power of NOW is the best advice you can follow at the exact moment you read this!!

banners
Back