The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Wassup Forum

Solu

affiliate
Hey guys!

Glad to be a part of this forum and I'm eager to learn from what you guys have to share!

I've done door-to-door sales across the country for the past 3 years and looking for a new income source that doesn't involve being yelled at, guns pulled or the police being called. lol

I've run AD campaigns for door-to-door lead setting and have a pretty good hand at most of the adobe suite.

I'm definitely open to hearing any tips or suggestions on where to start out and advice for getting into affiliate marketing!

Happy Holidays!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
I remember years ago, when I was selling widows replacement ( c. 1987 -1991), for leads we used a phone boiler room and door to door canvassers as well as some newspaper ads and home improvement shows. I was a 'Tin Man' closer back then :D

I would think that your experience would be useful in getting leads CPL (paid cost per lead). Maybe, in solar, when the mortgage market recovers, that area may be good.

People pulling guns on you? Seriously --people are that hostile? Or, are they just scared or paranoid.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
I remember years ago, when I was selling widows replacement ( c. 1987 -1991), for leads we used a phone boiler room and door to door canvassers as well as some newspaper ads and home improvement shows. I was a 'Tin Man' closer back then :D

I would think that your experience would be useful in getting leads CPL (paid cost per lead). Maybe, in solar, when the mortgage market recovers, that area may be good.

People pulling guns on you? Seriously --people are that hostile? Or, are they just scared or paranoid.
Hahaha my door-to-door sales was actually in the solar industry.

The first time a gun was out was when I might of knocked on a trap house, the dude wasn't threatening with it but just was holding a Glock in his hand at his waist. The other time definitely was my fault as I had knocked on a house my co-worker just hit and lets just say the lady did not have a good experience with my co-worker and thought he sent me back to harass her.

It didn't help that this was door-to-door in the Phoenix, AZ area where most houses would be hit by 3-6 door-to-door sales guys a day

lol
The world of the internet allows us to reach more places without going door to door
Lol very true.

I do have to say some of these places that my feet were able to take me doing door-to-door, I wouldn't be so sure that these people had an idea on how to use the internet; let alone trust the internet.

banners
Back