Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Warning: negative experience with Propeller Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlade

affiliate
Dear forum members,

I am reaching out to you today to share a very disappointing and stressful experience I had today with Propeller Ads, with the goal of protecting other members of our community from similar situations and to solicit your support in my battle to obtain justice.

Today, my ad account on Propeller Ads was banned and the funds within the account (over $200) were blocked due to an error made by a member of my media buying team. True, we violated their rules (using a landing page that did not comply with the propeller ads rules that we were using on other traffic sources), but it was a human error, and who among us hasn't made one?

We tried to resolve the situation by talking to customer support for an hour, apologizing sincerely and asking for leniency this time.

We even proposed to accept a "fine," offering to charge half of our balance as punishment and get on with our work. Unfortunately, Propeller Ads showed no understanding or flexibility.

Eugenia, the support girl, kept telling us that they could not reopen our account and that the money would be withheld according to the terms and conditions we had agreed to.

I strongly believe that, as a community, we should come together to protect each other and to help those in similar situations. After all, we are all here to work together and grow in the online advertising industry, and we all deserve a second chance after making a mistake. Propeller Ads' strictness has not only penalized me, but also put the reputation of a member of my team, who is still a novice, at risk.

I ask you to join your voices with mine and voice your opinion on this situation. We need to let Propeller Ads know that our community is strong and supportive and that we are ready to protect our members from unfair practices. We cannot allow such companies to take advantage of us and treat us without respect.

I invite you to share your experiences and discuss how we can, together, ensure that companies like Propeller Ads realize the importance of treating their customers with fairness and understanding.

Thank you for your support and solidarity.

Ps: I will share this experience on trustpilot and any other industry forum. I am also inquiring together with my lawyer to understand if they can block users' funds and seize them, since even the banks can not do it.

Alex.

Last edited:
True, we violated their rules (using a landing page that did not comply with the propeller ads rules that we were using on other traffic sources), but it was a human error, and who among us hasn't made one?

We tried to resolve the situation by talking to customer support for an hour, apologizing sincerely and asking for leniency this time.
"using a landing page that did not comply with the propeller ads rules" --sounds like you got caught.

Care to explain what you did? We're dying to hear in DETAIL about that.

That said, Propeller is being very hard-nosed about this 'forfeiture'.

"using a landing page that did not comply with the propeller ads rules" --sounds like you got caught.

Care to explain what you did? We're dying to hear in DETAIL about that.

That said, Propeller is being very hard-nosed about this 'forfeiture'.
The issue is really simple to understand. A few days ago we got a new junior media buyer who wanted to work with PropellerAds, so we opened an account there and provided the guy with all the resources to run the campaign. The campaigns ran for 3 days without any problems but this morning we found the account banned. Checking the work we realized that the boy was using a landing adult that we are using on other campaigns. Propeller Ads could simply notify us and we would make the necessary changes to be in compliance with their rules. Simple as that. Instead they told us nothing and banned us out of the blue.

So, your first post is a complaint. We have seen this before, that's why we have a strict policy for filing complaints in our Disputes and Resolutions forum. That forum requires a minimum of ten posts before a member is permitted to post there. This is a measure to prevent those who only come here to complain, such as you.

You speak throughout your diatribe as though you are a long term useful member of this community. In fact you joined a couple of weeks ago and never introduced yourself, never made any posts until now, and have not demonstrated in any way that you can be or want to be a valuable and respected member.

You make a post like this with absolutely no proof, just claims, and against a business we have had a very long term and successful relationship with. We have been doing business with PropellerAds since 2014! When I say us (we), I mean our 127,000 members as well as our staff and management. We have a great respect and confidence in PropellerAds and never, not once, in all the years we have had a relationship with them, had a complaint of this nature.

At this point, I suggest you rethink what you are doing, because at this point you are only damaging your own reputation and not theirs. You admit you violated their terms, so your real complaint is that they won't take you back. That is the policy with damn near every network, program, and traffic source on the planet!

I can tell you are not a seasoned professional in this industry. None of those that are would come here and make a statement like you have. Especially over $200.

¨Using a landing page that did not comply with the propeller ads rules¨ Im sure you did this a lot of time, or tried the change of landing page after your camp was approved, they probably told you a lot of time to stop using this kind of landing, after several warning they usually banned your account lol

OK. He was running an adult landing page without making notice of that. You are responsible for your employees' or agents' non-compliance.

Most ad networks have a check box for adult --for a reason. When I fuck up I pay the price usually. Simple as that.

Last edited:
OK. He was running an adult landing page without making notice of that. You are responsible for your employees' or agents' non-compliance.

Most ad networks have a check box for adult --for a reason. When I fuck up I pay the price usually. Simple as that.
I agree with account blocking but not with funds lockout.

¨Using a landing page that did not comply with the propeller ads rules¨ Im sure you did this a lot of time, or tried the change of landing page after your camp was approved, they probably told you a lot of time to stop using this kind of landing, after several warning they usually banned your account lol
This would be done by a newbie who does not know how the systems that use the ts that control the landing pages work. Anyway they never warned us in three days

Your actions jeopardized propeller ad's relationship with the ad sources that they offer (Media and RTB). So, they are pissed off -- and locking you out for good reason from their perspective. You are responsible --you did it --your personnel --stop making lame excuses and learn from this.

I am neutral, to no great fan, of Propeller; but they have every right --next time read the agreements you consent to.
Maybe, then, you would have avoided this, if it's really just neglect or negligence.
We have to see if the things they write in the terms and conditions are legally valid. we will see. In the meantime, we do propaganda to warn people.

Hello @TheBlade
Our support team explained you in the details what rules you have violated. You've made a decision to spread your point of view publically. All the information you provided might cause us financial and reputational loses. That is why we'll have to activelly protect our right and reputation in case you contunue spreading knowingly false information about our company and brand.

Your actions jeopardized propeller ad's relationship with the ad sources that they offer (Media and RTB). So, they are pissed off -- and locking you out for good reason from their perspective. You are responsible --you did it --your personnel --stop making lame excuses and learn from this.

I am neutral, to no great fan, of Propeller; but they have every right --next time read the agreements you consent to.
Maybe, then, you would have avoided this, if it's really just neglect or negligence.

Hello @TheBlade
Our support team explained you in the details what rules you have violated. You've made a decision to spread your point of view publically. All the information you provided might cause us financial and reputational loses. That is why we'll have to activelly protect our right and reputation in case you contunue spreading knowingly false information about our company and brand.
Did your lollipop call you to answer?

TheBlade , you are as unprofessional as one can be. You know this and yet you continue to play the fool.​

You didn't come here asking for help.​

You didn't come here planning to become a valuable member.​

You didn't come here to be a better marketer.​

You can't be an adult and accept your own mistakes.

Please go away and be a child somewhere else!

• Mind Blowing
Reactions: KGS
THREAD IS LOCKED
Mcr Teenagers GIF by My Chemical Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back