The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Wanting to get started, but ClickBank denied me.

Hawkins

affiliate
Hey guys and gals, my name is Hawkins. I want to start affiliate marketing, and was going to try the paid ads route. I found a nice enough guy on reddit that got hugely successful and is willing to give me a crash course.

But before I called him, I was wanting to have a ClickBank account already set up and ready to go. Problem is, they instantly banned me as soon as I submitted my account details. Is this normal?

I've tried doing my own research and pretty much all the responses I found were "you're probably in a blacklisted country". Well I don't think that's it, cause I'm in the US. All of the information I entered was accurate and truthful.

I emailed their payments support like their faq said to, along with a copy of my ID. I got a response email saying they received my appeal request and opened a ticket, but the ticket link they sent me just leads to a basic login page.

Has anyone else here had this issue? Did you get it resolved? If so, what was the response time? Are there any good affiliate network alternatives to ClickBank that a newbie like me could access? And most scary of all, am I at risk of having my identity stolen? I mean, I gave these guys my tax info for payment purposes, and when it didn't work, I sent them my driver's license like their support faq said to to file an appeal. Am I an idiot for trusting them with my sensitive info?

Any words of advice are appreciated. Thank you.

The List Of Clickbank Banned Countries - covertincome.com
That why?
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

The List Of Clickbank Banned Countries - covertincome.com
That why?
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Not unless USA is on that list somewhere and I'm blind! I'm in Arkansas and sent them proof of such.

I really want to get started, and looking at offers on Clickbank was going to be my first step. I've contacted them twice now with nothing but an auto-reply in return.

I hope I can get this resolved, but if not, do you have any other network recommendations that are accepting of beginners?

Clickbank reject my 8 targeted program applications (and I sent email) 5 months apart
I complete all user information & read terms for every program
Even when all other networks accept & my conversion rate 18%
Clickbank have good affiliate marketing blog and very good affiliate marketing channel on You Tube
But for network 100% waste of time imho

Do you have a preferred network that you started off with? Which ones did you use to get started?

MI
Back