The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Want to start state affiliate offer with $500+ payouts seeking Aff network advice

theebarterman

affiliate
Hi, I'm new to the forum and affiliate marketing in general. But I understand the concept and think it could benefit my business and any networks that hosts my offer in a huge way. I need advice from industry pros on the viability of my offer as an affiliate program. I buy a certain item low and resell it higher. I would pay out for any verified leads $50-100 and then if I end up purchasing the item I will then pay out again anywhere from $500-$1,000. This business is a very competitive niche which is why the payouts are so large, I figure with a high enough payout this should help marketers beat out the competition (actual businesses advertising themselves not other affiliate marketers). I don't know what the exact payout would be, but the margins on what I sell are huge and I can afford to pay out extremely well. I need help framing my offer the best way to attract good marketers to find me my leads. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

banners
Back