The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Want to get our supplements affiliate program rolling harder

BulkSuppJames

affiliate
What would you recommend? I am buying google ads, pinterest ads, sent out an email blast to our list, shared it on FB/Instagram. We have 2 different landing pages:

influencer.bulksupplements dot com

and

bulksupplements dot com /pages/affiliate-program

Any recommendations. Would be interested in buying spot or ads in affiliate forums like these

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Recruiting affiliates is not easy (as you say).
Person to person contact at trade shows can work.
You may register your business as a resource
https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/add
you can promote you business and develop contact and reputation here.
You can buy ads and email promos Advertise

What would you recommend? I am buying google ads, pinterest ads, sent out an email blast to our list, shared it on FB/Instagram. We have 2 different landing pages:

influencer.bulksupplements dot com

and

bulksupplements dot com /pages/affiliate-program

Any recommendations. Would be interested in buying spot or ads in affiliate forums like these

Use Clickbank Services. It will definitely workout!

Register your company in our Resources area. Do this in other forums as well (be cautious as to which forums).

I will be posting some videos soon for our registered businesses. including recruiting affiliates. This is a very well documented area of business. I belong to a very significant business group that discusses this on a daily basis. There are very specific practices that you must engage in for a small portion of your every work day to recruit affiliates and maintain the affiliates you have.

Recruiting affiliates is not easy (as you say).

However, I would not consider it difficult either. It's a skill that one needs to develop and to implement as a matter of daily practice. It isn't for everyone.

Person to person contact at trade shows can work.

When done properly, this is very powerful!

You may register your business as a resource

Thanks! I agree!

Register your company in our Resources area. Do this in other forums as well (be cautious as to which forums).

I will be posting some videos soon for our registered businesses. including recruiting affiliates. This is a very well documented area of business. I belong to a very significant business group that discusses this on a daily basis. There are very specific practices that you must engage in for a small portion of your every work day to recruit affiliates and maintain the affiliates you have.

However, I would not consider it difficult either. It's a skill that one needs to develop and to implement as a matter of daily practice. It isn't for everyone.

When done properly, this is very powerful!

Thanks! I agree!

I registered.... thanks!

MI
Back