The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Want 200+ mill impressions on your site using Social Media?

I

Ivana Adnium

Then troll Kris Jenner's Tweeter account :D

HOW KRIS JENNER HELPED STAPLES EARN 200 MILLION IMPRESSIONS

.....one of Jenner’s necklaces looked like it was made of paper clips.

That, the team decided, they could do something with. They set out brainstorming jokes about the paper clip necklace and settled on short, simple copy written by the brand’s social media manager, Michelle Janzso. Quoting one of Jenner’s tweets with a photo of the necklace, Staples Canada tweeted, “Also available in aisle 7…. #ThinkStaples”

The tweet picked up traction right away, with an initial engagement rate of 10%. (On average, just 0.035% of a brand’s following interacts with any given tweet, according to Forrester.) But, later that night, it really took off. At 8:30 pm, the post had about 2,000 retweets. Twenty minutes later, it had spread like wildfire, pulling in another 10,000. Less than a week later, it now has 67,000 retweets and 70,000 likes. The tweet is by far Staples Canada’s most popular social post to date. In total, it has earned 5.5 million impressions on Twitter and helped grow the brand’s Twitter following by 2% to more than 32, 000.

So there you go y'all...be clever & Tweet Kris Jenner :D Or if all else fails buy traffic from an ad network.

Original article: http://www.marketingmag.ca/brands/how-kris-jenner-helped-staples-earn-200-million-impressions-178783?rss=yes

Thought this was funny and wanted to share. TGIF everyone!​

Haha, brilliant move on the Staples' communication team's part!

Wonder how Kris liked having her (probably) expensive necklace compared to paperclips. :)

I can agree that it was a brilliant way employed to gain the impressions. Today what matters especially in this marketing tasks is how smart you are. Being able to study what is trending or being used most and then seeing the opportunity that you can grab and be beneficial. Twitter is a good network because is has this professional look and feel which you can easily manipulate to your advantage. I have been trying some moves and they have been working for me.

Haha, brilliant move on the Staples' communication team's part!

Wonder how Kris liked having her (probably) expensive necklace compared to paperclips. :)
It's 175 (US) apparently. Which is waaay too mch for something that looks like it was made for Mother's Day at an 9 year old's summer camp craft station :confused: I mean just look at this crap:
paperclip_wbnyaz.jpg

Hawking overpriced, cheap products for more money that it's worth? Does she think she's Goop or something :p Actually I'd buy Gwyneth's anything over KJ's crap :rolleyes:

Very creative. Reminds me of the Oreo tweet during the super-bowl blackout
Oreo-Dunk-in-the-Dark.jpg

Can you guys think of any other good ones?

Very creative. Reminds me of the Oreo tweet during the super-bowl blackout
Oreo-Dunk-in-the-Dark.jpg

Can you guys think of any other good ones?
Yess this one was so good...I can't think of any more atm but I'm sure there's tons...I think Wendy's or Domino's trolled someone before :p

It's 175 (US) apparently. Which is waaay too mch for something that looks like it was made for Mother's Day at an 9 year old's summer camp craft station :confused: I mean just look at this crap:
paperclip_wbnyaz.jpg

Hawking overpriced, cheap products for more money that it's worth? Does she think she's Goop or something :p Actually I'd buy Gwyneth's anything over KJ's crap :rolleyes:

I'm in the wrong biz, I'm going to start making jewellery out of office supplies and charge a ton of money!

I'm thinking a bracelet made out of used staples, upsell the matching earrings. For a dressier look, maybe I'll paint some with Whiteout.

I'm gonna be rich!

I'm in the wrong biz, I'm going to start making jewellery out of office supplies and charge a ton of money!

I'm thinking a bracelet made out of used staples, upsell the matching earrings. For a dressier look, maybe I'll paint some with Whiteout.

I'm gonna be rich!
ya but first do you have any children you can exploit on realityTV for profit? Only once you pass that milestone will people pay $$$ for your Paperweight (tm) necklace

ya but first do you have any children you can exploit on realityTV for profit? Only once you pass that milestone will people pay $$$ for your Paperweight (tm) necklace

Hmm, maybe but I'm pretty sure that my kids would reject the idea. :)

Re the paperweight necklace, that might be a big heavy but if it catches on as a trend, could be profitable.

Had an inspiration to add to the used staple collection....matching anklet - cha-ching!

banners
Back