The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

VPN and geo -targeted ppv campaigns

watermelonman

HI KJ
I've heard that I can observe what's out there by installing certain software programs on my own computer. Which ones? Have you got the names?

Also, after I install them, would the popup be based on geo location if I use a VPN? e.g. let's say I live in UK and use a vpn to get a US ip address. After installing those software programs, the popup I see will be targeting UK or US?

Thanks a lot!

One of the best question , dont make a mistake of doing that on your computer you use regularly if you have a spare one use that or get a windows vps with remote access , for adware i know LI ads run on nexgen .

about countries if your ip is from usa it will show us ads if uk it will show from uk

NexGen Media Player is here:

nexgenmediaplayer.com

You can also install it by trying to watch something here:

moviefather.com

I installed it today (using the 2nd option) on Windows XP, and using IE8 and TunnelBear I did see some US ads. :D

I have been trying for the last few days and I did not manage to get any of the other widely recommended options working - ClickPotato, GigglingGames, VooMuu, Strongvault.

UPDATE November 9th: Trying to install the adware to where I want it to be, I have been unable to get any of the above methods to work. I read somewhere that it takes 24 hours for ads to start appearing though.

Last edited:
Yes. Use a VPN service.

Had issues setting up my own campaign without being able to view the ads shown for that country and it's actual offer page. There are services out there whcih cost about $10/mth which is a software and it switches the IP for the country you select very quickly to solve that.

One of the best question , dont make a mistake of doing that on your computer you use regularly if you have a spare one use that or get a windows vps with remote access , for adware i know LI ads run on nexgen .

about countries if your ip is from usa it will show us ads if uk it will show from uk

Hi KJ,

Do you know (of course you know) how to change proxies to US? I'm located outside US and will like to view US ads.
I'm using Firefox's foxyproxy. Sadly, when the ads popped out, it's from Internet Explorer.

So how do I change proxy for Internet Explorer to view the ads? Free will be good :)

Thanks
Vanson

banners
Back