The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

VOTE NOW: What tracking tool do you use?

What tracking tool do you use?

• Total voters
Your post is so nice actually i like all tracking tools.My best tool is AdsBridge, i switched to AdsBridge after voluum became paid. No traffic limitations and you can export all your click data including IPs.SO this is best.

I'm making 30$ aday without using any traking tool just landing page and facebook ads
For scaling i'm relying on facebook analytics

So, following a self-promotion ride :)

We use RedTrack.io less then SaaS, 10ms redirects worldwide, traffic rotator, pre-sets to speed-up adding stuff, drill-down reports, API and very relaxed limits as to custom stuff like domains (read: close to unlimited).

And we are adding AI powered SmartLinks for media-buyers.

Great post ! I am currently using Voluum and i find it still quite challenging to get my tracking right ( which is a combination of my skills and the UI of Voluum in my opinion )

At this moment i am running a trial with TrackingDesk whick looks promising at it seems they have a more using friendly way of getting your tracking right.

Cheers !
Greg

ThriveTracker has taken many steps recently to make it easier than ever to bring on new users and show them how to get the most from the platform. For those looking for a change to positively impact your day-to-day ROI, we've got you covered.

This would include:
30-day free trial (to learn the system at no cost to you)
Daily emails throughout the trial to detail the various functions and abilities in a step-by-step manner
Early-upgrade subscription discounts for trial users
Over 60 traffic sources with predefined custom variables
Recommended traffic sources with special offers for new users
Video tutorials
Features Blog and support documentation
Industry-leading support team
Platform onboarding with a Thrive Genius
Easy migration of your prior platform data into ThriveTracker (with some customers doing so in SECONDS, not days or weeks)

We're constantly adding to this list, but this is where we stand today!

For all those on here who have been using Voluum and are about to experience the massive price hike (coming August 12), I'd like to talk with you about your options for changing platforms quickly and effectively.

ThriveTracker is ready to offer you a tremendous feature set (and a few more as well) without the wild premiums that have been pushed upon you. Additionally, our platform offers a self-hosted option, so if you'd rather self-host, you can do so.

No matter what, you'll be paired up with our incredible Support Team, 30-day educational series, and some of the most innovative tracking options on the market (including the original pixel-based tracking option - The Landing Page Pixel).

We offer the leading trial period in the industry (30 days, 1 million clicks) and I've got discount codes available as well. Did I mention that I can move you from Voluum to Thrive in seconds?

You can also find me at the AffiliateFix Happy Hour in Barcelona to chat more about it ;)

Let's chat!

MI
Back